Is warm up and warm down necessary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is warm up and warm down necessary?

After doing PE, I was forced to get warm bath to warm down..... is it necessary?

I get dry crack skin because of this....

I never did a warm down, think it's a waste of time and serves no purpose.

Warm up, that does serve a purpose.
    7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
    8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
    8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
    8 X 6 goal
    8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Neither are necessary but they do help to avoid injuries and allow the tissue to stretch easier. I'm also not into long warm ups/downs with warm water anymore.

You can warm up quickly with fire starters. Those are the only warm up I do, it only takes a couple minutes to get a good amount of heat and I've never had an injury.

Edging without ejaculation is the best warm down in my opinion.

Comment

Warm ups increase tissue pliability and drive more blood to the penis. The warm down continues promoting blood flow and aids in the recovery process.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Use moisturizer if too many baths are causing you cracked skin. Also a heat pad or rice sock work for dry warm ups and downs.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Now that my routine is pretty harsh, I can tell you that warm ups and warm downs are a must.

Warm up is easy to understand how important it is.

As for warm-down, if I skip warm-down or cut down few minutes I feel a sort of unpleasent tension in my penis.
            After a proper warm-down of at least 6 minutes - the feeling is much better.
            Started: 29/11/2016
            NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
            BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
            MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
            BEG: 5
            BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
            What the mind thinks the body follows
            My progress log

Comment

Post-training moisturizing and checking the penis for any anomalies should be a part of the process.
              Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
              X