Please help w/ Newb questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help w/ Newb questions...

So I have been PEing for about 2 weeks. I've read a ton of information, which is maybe why I'm a little confused. Here is what I need clarification about...

Reverse Kegels - Should you be flexing your abs when doing this? I have attempted this type of kegel and my abdomen flexes as does my anus. Is this the right feeling?

Ballooning - I am having trouble understanding the "magic spot". I kind of get the concept, but where I should be touching / rubbing has eluded me. Any clarification?

Ballooning / Edging - How frequent should these be done to gain endurance. Rotate every other day? Once a week?

Thanks for all the help!
    Starting Stats
    BPEL - 6.5" / BPFL - 5" / EG - 5.66"
    Current Stats
    BPEL - 6.5" / BPFL - 5" / EG - 5.75"
    +.09"
    Goals
    BPEL - 7.5" / EG - 6.5"

As far as edging goes you can do it like 1-2 times a day even 3 times. Some say it's not good to do it 3 times a day, its all up to who you ask really.
    Ballooning eludes me as well so I can't help you there bro, sorry.
    And reverse kegels, I read somewhere that when you're doing a reverse kegel properly your nut sack will ride up more, it is visible. Not sure because I've never experimented with them!
    Hopefully a veteran will be along to help you out more then I can.
    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Thanks Millia. I look forward to hearing form the Vets. Anyone out there???
      Starting Stats
      BPEL - 6.5" / BPFL - 5" / EG - 5.66"
      Current Stats
      BPEL - 6.5" / BPFL - 5" / EG - 5.75"
      +.09"
      Goals
      BPEL - 7.5" / EG - 6.5"

Comment

Didn't notice this before but the "magic spot" you're talking about is not in any set place for you. Like if mine was my circumcision scar or something yours will most likely be somewhere else. It is different for each person, you have to really get to know your dick before you can find out where that little magic spot is at. It shouldn't be on the glans/frenulum though.
        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by Avg_in_Vegas View Post
          So I have been PEing for about 2 weeks. I've read a ton of information, which is maybe why I'm a little confused. Here is what I need clarification about...

Reverse Kegels - Should you be flexing your abs when doing this? I have attempted this type of kegel and my abdomen flexes as does my anus. Is this the right feeling?

Ballooning - I am having trouble understanding the "magic spot". I kind of get the concept, but where I should be touching / rubbing has eluded me. Any clarification?

Ballooning / Edging - How frequent should these be done to gain endurance. Rotate every other day? Once a week?

Thanks for all the help!
          Reverse Kegals- To me it's just like forcing a fart. My abs tighten up too.

Ballooning- I'm with millia on this, I havent found that magic spot either.

I TRY to edge for 30 minutes after every workout, when possible.

Comment

Working...
          X