Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skeptical

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Skeptical

    Hi I'm new here and I was just wondering if I'm the only one who is very skeptical about PE? Today is started JP90 and for sure I'll keep you updated but I don't know... It just seems too easy.. Like if it's that easy to enlarge a penis (without devices, pills, surgery, etc), then how come very few people know about this? How come I never heard about it until now...? I wish I'm wrong :-) we'll let the time do it's thing and see what happens in 3 months.

  • #2
    Well the thing is it's new to you. But it's not a new idea at all, it's been practiced in India and eastern culture and such places for many decades. I can tell you this much, since I haven't been at it long and have tried it before but with damage, sometimes the easier you go the better it works. And if it doesn't gain, it will at least increase penis health, that I can attest to ( if done correctly). Plus it doesn't happen over night, it takes time. I personally have gained slightly in girth in 7 weeks and but gained greatly in erection health. So I'm going to stick with it.

    I wish you luck !

    Comment


    • #3
      Don't think you'll gain in 3 months 1-3 inch length or girth.Don't focus if your penis will increase length or girth. Just do it! And one morning you will recognize:"Jesus,Christ! I see gains!"

      Comment


      • #5
        Originally posted by HumanCornDog View Post
        we'll let the time do it's thing and see what happens in 3 months.
        In three months time expect maybe slight gain but better erection health. And what ever you do, don't over do. Less is better and days off do count, you need them. I'm kind of liking PE, I'm pretty much following JP90 as well, did add some light twisted jelqs recently ( just a set of 25 of those). But what I learned last year before PE was MMO's and that is intensely awesome ! I'm just now perfecting it but it has been worth the time invested.. When I get this all together, some enlargement, better erections and MMO's, I think my wife is going to be loving the deep long penetration and that is my real goal.

        Comment


        • #6
          It`s normal to be sceptical about this...everybody is a bit sceptical in the beginning.I`ve heard of some jelq exercise a about a year ago and I even didn`t bother to check it out.After that I came across this jelq thing again and then I started to reasearch.After I was done with the research on the internet I was about 80 % sure that it`s not a scam.
          Here are a few common things in scams:
          -They always say to you that you got a problem and no women is going to be happy with you...but the good news is that they can help you for some amount of money,with their product.They are trying to make you insecure to sell the product.Here nobody is going to tell you that you got a problem and you are small.Trust me.
          - Scams always try to talk with numbers because people want that!All of this commercials in porn sites "increese your penis 1 inch for 1 week" etc.Nobody here is going to answer you how much you are going to gain.There are some polls around here but nothing more then that.
          -In the scams all the comments are possitive and "people" claim that the scam changed their life.In this forum things are different.There are people claiming no gains after months,people claiming very small gains,people with injuries etc.Things doesn`t look so bride and perfect around here.So there is a diversity of oppinions here.
          -Scams are always selling the easy way.If you are going to make a scam that doesn`t work,why you are not going to promise something easy?Why some complicated exercises,complicated terms,routines etc.If you are going to make a scam you need to target big amount of people.Many men don`t have the privacy to do PE exercises...many don`t have the time to do them.Many find them hard to do and a struggle.If I am going to make a scam it`s going to be easy-pop a pill for 10 seconds a day and that`s it.No reasearch on exercises/ routines etc,no privacy problems,no time problems.
          -Here nobody is trying to sell you stuff ASAP.Even if you want to buy some device,people are going to advice you to do 3 months (at least) conditioning work(no money needed).Nobody is in a "rush" to sell you something.And many members even report in favour of manual work (free) against devices.

          Probably the reason that PE is not more common is that people are not very likely to talk about penis exersices so it`s little bit of underground community.
          Also the manual exercises are free and nobody got an interest to make commercials and to make them more popular,because they are free and nobody is making money.Nobody is going to give money and not get money back.Another reason is probably that many men are probably happy with their agains and that they are "above average".You want another part of the population to stay "average".If 9 inch dick is average,then people with 9 inchers are not going to be happy with 9 inch We are males!It`s all about competition and testoterone.

          After my reasearch I was pritty sure it`s not a scam.But still,the remaining 20 % are still important.I got those done few days at the end of the first month of PE.I saw some tiny gains,but I was sure that there is worth to put some time into PE.Now I am very happy with the results.Seriously I don`t wanna sound like some cult member,but PE is one of the best decisions I`ve made.The only thing I regret is that I found out about it this late.

          Give it a chance.You can`t argue with the ruler
          starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

          Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

          Comment


          • #7
            You have begun. Soon you can share how well it works. Start a progress log so we can help you along the way
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

            Comment


            • #8
              well the one thing i can tell so far is that this community is really nice! yes i will start a progress log and see how things go. by the way, im an athlete and very healthy. my erection is pretty much as strong as an erection can get. im only interested in length and girth since im a tiny bit below average in both length and girth. ill keep you posted. thanks again!

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by HumanCornDog View Post
                well the one thing i can tell so far is that this community is really nice! yes i will start a progress log and see how things go. by the way, im an athlete and very healthy. my erection is pretty much as strong as an erection can get. im only interested in length and girth since im a tiny bit below average in both length and girth. ill keep you posted. thanks again!
                My EQ was also amazing when I started, all it means is that gains will more than likely be slower than others cause EQ tends to get affected quicker. I've gained 0.35" in length and 0.125" in girth which I'm happy with so far, I've been hitting my monthly goals so that's all that matters. Just make sure you don't set unrealistic goals, I set my goal of 9x7 for 12 years in the future and then split it up by months so I only have small monthly goals. This definitely works though if you have the dedication to stick to it, also I've not been 100% consistent and suffered a minor injury and still made gains so it's all good lol
                Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
                Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

                Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

                Comment


                • #10
                  Originally posted by pinkie View Post
                  In three months time expect maybe slight gain but better erection health. And what ever you do, don't over do. Less is better and days off do count, you need them. I'm kind of liking PE, I'm pretty much following JP90 as well, did add some light twisted jelqs recently ( just a set of 25 of those). But what I learned last year before PE was MMO's and that is intensely awesome ! I'm just now perfecting it but it has been worth the time invested.. When I get this all together, some enlargement, better erections and MMO's, I think my wife is going to be loving the deep long penetration and that is my real goal.
                  Pinkie, what does MMO'smean? Cannot find it in any of the lingo posts Thank you in advance!
                  BPEL pre-surgery: 4.9''
                  BPEL post-surgery: 5.7''
                  BPEL goal for 2017: 5.9''
                  BPEL long-term goal: 7''

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by HumanCornDog View Post
                    Hi I'm new here and I was just wondering if I'm the only one who is very skeptical about PE? Today is started JP90 and for sure I'll keep you updated but I don't know... It just seems too easy.. Like if it's that easy to enlarge a penis (without devices, pills, surgery, etc), then how come very few people know about this? How come I never heard about it until now...? I wish I'm wrong :-) we'll let the time do it's thing and see what happens in 3 months.


                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...pe-real-3.html

                    This should maybe clear up your mind a little. I was skeptical like you once.

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Have faith that this forum and the associated exercises will indeed help you....

                      Now, the real question is how much help you will get. Everyone is different and everyone has a different 'package'. I am not likely to ever be 9 inches long. Just my genetics. But, if I can gain some length that would be great. Same for girth. That is what I would really want....generally speaking....as it feels better to the ladies. Anyway, I digress.

                      EQ (erection quality) - to me - if the end goal. If you are rock hard then the ladies are def gonna remember that. No point if have the mythical 8x6 if it is soft. Or goes soft! But that is my focus (clearly....just look at all my posts and you will see a couple of common themes....that being one of them). if your EQ is awesome then congrats, man! You have 80% of the battle won.

                      So, being skeptical about this sorta thing is normal....and, I would contend, a good thing. I mean, if it were easy then everyone would do it, right? And, if it were easy, then we would all have huge dicks, right? Not everyone is genetically pre-disposed to gains (length or girth) from these exercises.

                      I mean, same things in the other gym. I might get shredded in three months and you gain body fat! Everyone is different.

                      I have not seen huge gains. But I plug away....I simply have faith that whatever gains that I make WILL happen - in due time - and that things are going to be better. The blessing there is the confidence. I mean, we are doing something positive. We are taking action.....we are not sitting there on our hands, complaining about this or that. We are taking action. That is a beautiful thing right there.

                      So, continue to be skeptical.....in the mean time, have some faith. :-)
                      Start: August, 2017
                      Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
                      Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
                      Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        well its been a few months... i was completely off the forums and everything but i did start the JP90 when i wrote the first post here about being skeptical. i did it for about 2 months. then stopped being consistent and about 3 weeks ago i started doing it again. doing the JP90 usually takes me about 20-25 minutes (without warmup or cooldown.) a couple days ago i measured BPEL and it was 5.5. when in august i was 5.1 and in july 4.9. i know it will sound weird but im still skeptical lol. i might have measured it wrong at the beginning. the last couple weeks i was 5.2ish and like i said 5.5 a few days ago and i did feel incredible to see it. it did boost up my confidence for sure. i want to see myself going past 5.5 and only then i will be certain it works. by the way how do you add a "signature to every post?

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          I am new. I am not sceptical, it is just in my nature to be an unbeliever in everything. Some of the photos are a bit dodgy, and why should I accept what others say they have gained? The measurement thing using the fat pad of the pubic bone is dodgy. Just measure where the cock starts off your body. Since I started the exercises this week I have gotten a rather swollen and sore penis from doing the exercises gently. I can be persistent and stick this out for months but I seriously doubt my 17 cm erect penis is going to get any larger. I am not sure about the efficacy of going those Kegel contractions but I am doing those too. The only thing I have noticed this week is that during my long walks, exercise, I am aware of exactly where and how large my flaccid penis is in my pants whereas usually I wouldn't notice at all. I am hoping to get a 3 cm gain on erect size.

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Originally posted by HumanCornDog View Post
                            well its been a few months... i was completely off the forums and everything but i did start the JP90 when i wrote the first post here about being skeptical. i did it for about 2 months. then stopped being consistent and about 3 weeks ago i started doing it again. doing the JP90 usually takes me about 20-25 minutes (without warmup or cooldown.) a couple days ago i measured BPEL and it was 5.5. when in august i was 5.1 and in july 4.9. i know it will sound weird but im still skeptical lol. i might have measured it wrong at the beginning. the last couple weeks i was 5.2ish and like i said 5.5 a few days ago and i did feel incredible to see it. it did boost up my confidence for sure. i want to see myself going past 5.5 and only then i will be certain it works. by the way how do you add a "signature to every post?
                            Congrats bro, .6" is really good for 5 months. To add a signature, go to "my account" towards the top of the page and on the left side of the page under settings you should see "edit signature"


                            Originally posted by Ponto View Post
                            I am new. I am not sceptical, it is just in my nature to be an unbeliever in everything. Some of the photos are a bit dodgy, and why should I accept what others say they have gained? The measurement thing using the fat pad of the pubic bone is dodgy. Just measure where the cock starts off your body.
                            You don't have to believe what people say but what reason do they have to lie? Nobody is trying to sell you anything, the exercises are free.
                            Starting : BPEL - 6.5" - September 2017

                            Current : BPEL - 7.25"

                            Goal : BPEL - 8x6

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X