Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Good Intermediate/Advanced Length Routines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Good Intermediate/Advanced Length Routines?

Hey guys - long time lurker, first time poster.

I've finally hit a committed 3 month cycle on the JP90 routine for the first time. I've seen excellent girth gains (1''), which I attribute mainly to EQ. I've gotten nowhere in BPEL though. Shame on me I didn't measure flaccid when I first started, but by look and feel flaccid length is longer and my unit is just waaaaaay looser on all stretched directions -- to the point where I'm questioning the efficiency of some of the stretches.

Based on my BPEL & BPFSL, TGC Theory (although I guess the validity's been debated somewhere?) would indicate that I need to focus some more on my stretches and length.

Any suggestions for great length routines from the PE fam? Would it be time for me to take a crack at hanging, or do ya'll think I should try a more intense stretching workout?

You can perform the following and omit the Squeeze exercise to turn it into an intermediate/advanced "Length Only" routine: The Advanced "Jelq Free" Routine
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Start a journal in the progress forum to log your daily PE activity. You'll stay motivated, have an excellent record of PE that works BEST for YOU, and you'll get more feedback from experienced members to help you along the way! PE SAFELY!

Comment

Great advice above. More intense stretching and a log are the best moves now.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
        X