Fixing a curve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixing a curve?

I looked through some articles but couldn't find much on the subject, how do I get rid of a curve on my penis? Mine curves down, which is not favorable and would like to straighten it out, how would I go about adding that to my routine? Thanks

Originally posted by DTM View Post
    I looked through some articles but couldn't find much on the subject, how do I get rid of a curve on my penis? Mine curves down, which is not favorable and would like to straighten it out, how would I go about adding that to my routine? Thanks

The 90 day beginers routine emphasizing the v jelq.....And stop sleeping on your stomache!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Kingpole, how does sleeping on your stomach empasize, or induce a downwards curve?

I also have this problem, I hope I can sort it out

Comment

Did you look at this>>> Fixing a Curve

You should look in the "Exercises" region of this website to find what does what. Good luck!

Also, I think an extender would be well worth looking into, along with the manual exercises.

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
          Did you look at this>>> Fixing a Curve

You should look in the "Exercises" region of this website to find what does what. Good luck!

Also, I think an extender would be well worth looking into, along with the manual exercises.
          Thanks.

Comment

Anytime, let us know how it works

Comment

Will do... Are there any penis extenders you would reccommend? They seem quite expensive, and I wouldn't want to just fork out a load of money for something that I don't know will definately work.

Comment

Apparently jelqing against the curve will fix that problem.
                It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
                  Apparently jelqing against the curve will fix that problem.
                  I have been doing that for over 4 months, still didn't do anything...

Comment

Originally posted by DTM View Post
                    I have been doing that for over 4 months, still didn't do anything...
                    Yeah, I had been doing this for quite a long while until I gave up because it literally did nothing to the curve.

Comment

Working...
                    X