bruising and stretching???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bruising and stretching???

Got really motivated yesterday before doing my routine whilst reading posts!

Took it a little bit to hard, maybe because I was on holidays for 2 weeks and couldnt do complete routines. Thing is that I got 3 small bruises. Not really worried about them cause I know they will be gone by tomorrow.

I understand that the jelqing has caused these, so I will not be doing any jelqing until they have disapeard. My question is the following....Do you guys know if I can continue doing streching exercieses?

Better to not do anything while they heal. Stretching can cause these too if you grip too hard. Loosen up a bit.

Comment

Thanks Gator!
      Will have to do that. Its difficult when ambition is at 120%

I think I will just give it some slight heat and rest!

Comment

i think maybe the stretching could have caused the bruises, i know i stretched to hard in the beginning and i got small bruises on the side of my shaft,never got anything from jelqing though, except maybe bad eq for gripping to hard.. but when i stretched i tried to stretch as far as i could, not something i would recommend in the beginning now i usually only stretch about 70-80% of max
        "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

Comment

Well...as I said...Yesterday I was a bit over ambitious so I probably jelqed to hard and stretched to far!
          Amateur mistake! Will have to loosen the grip a little and stretch as you say to 80% if max.

I am not worried about them, cause they are little and had them once before and they went pretty much over night, but I cant wait for them to go away so that I can continue with my routines.

Thanks for the help Indiana

Comment

My workout today will consist on kegels only then!
            Will be able to crush nuts with my PC muscle soon :P

Comment

Might I recommend bed fowfers too? They're quickly becoming a favorite of mine, to say the least.

Comment

I have been doing them after every workout even though they are an "intermediate" level exercise and I also enjoy them. Easy to do and I can feel the ligs stretch. Good Idea there! I will still be able to stretch my ligs without stretching the bruised area!
                Thanks for the advice PESKEPTIC!

Question to you....Are you still skeptic or have you seen some positive results from your PE journey?

Comment

A good rule of thumb- if you have spots larger than pinhead-size, it's a sign of overwork. Don't try to train through it as it'll just make things worse. You can alleviate those spots with hot wrapping and localized massage. Some guys go the extras mile and apply topical Arnica to their spots (Butcher's Broom works well in this area too).
                  Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Hi big Al,
                    Honour to get some advice from an expert!
                    I dont have red spots, I have small purple bruises on the skin but they seem to be fading out already.
                    Definately overtraining as my friend has not wanted to show himself standing proud since last night. Its decided I will give my member a few days rest and do kegels in order to keep working on my EQ.

What I find strange is that I didnt get any red dots, which I would have expected before the purple bruises. Any ideas to why?

Comment

Originally posted by thelearner View Post
                      Hi big Al,
                      Honour to get some advice from an expert!
                      Thanks

Originally posted by thelearner View Post
                      I dont have red spots, I have small purple bruises on the skin but they seem to be fading out already.
                      Definately overtraining as my friend has not wanted to show himself standing proud since last night. Its decided I will give my member a few days rest and do kegels in order to keep working on my EQ.

What I find strange is that I didnt get any red dots, which I would have expected before the purple bruises. Any ideas to why?
                      Red spots typically come from exercises like jelqs and squeezes; bruises usually come from overgripping. A lighter grip should prevent this from happening in the future.
                      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Agreed. Don't overtrain it, you'll make reverse progress and yep, you need to loosen your grip and increase it more gradually as you gain more experience/resistance. Stretching won't do this, but be sure not to over-enthusiastically pull the end off of it

Comment

Working...
                        X