Ejaculation force/volume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ejaculation force/volume

If I'm looking to increase the force or volume of my ejaculation which form of kegel would take priority?

Why force? Are you looking to impregnate from across the room?
    How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
    And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by dankapo View Post
      If I'm looking to increase the force or volume of my ejaculation which form of kegel would take priority?
      LOL. I've found that by doing a set of 50 or so quick regular kegels shortly before doing the dirty increases my shooting distance most of the time. Also taking Swedish Flower Pollen helps intensify the orgasm. You have to take it for at least a month though before it really starts to kick in.
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Zinc and Lecithin can help increase the volume of your loads. Not sure about force, maybe kegel exercises can help with that.
        Last edited by PointyStick; 07-15-2017, 09:16 PM.
        "Good Wood."

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Comment

s and lecithin works great.3 days and my volume quadrupled.

Comment

Volume would be water, sups, and limiting masturbation.

Force I think would be reverse kegels?

Comment

The standard reverse kegel can be used to increase ejaculatory/urinary force.
              Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
              X