Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kegal/Reverse Kegal - JP90 question

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kegal/Reverse Kegal - JP90 question

    Hi PEGym members, just a quick question. I was was reading the JP90 thread and I'm wanting some advice about the kegals section. I'm wanting to start the JP90 routine, but I'm not sure whether I should do the kegals while stretching. As it says that I would need to do reverse kegals as well. So would it be advisable to just carry on with the kegals while stretching and then do reverse kegals after warming down? Or can someone share what they do or what they think is best. Thanks

  • #2
    It's actually recommended now that you don't do kegels while stretching. Set yourself up with a good kegel routine and do them separately. Kegels can be done anywhere any time.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

    Comment


    • #3
      I do the 25 regular kegels while stretching for each direction (helps keep stretch time consistent each way). I try to remember to do reverse kegels during the day. I find it easier to do those while standing though. Try a combination of different ways and see what works best for you. There's no cookie cutter methods when it comes to PE, just don't over do it and you should be fine .
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
        It's actually recommended now that you don't do kegels while stretching. Set yourself up with a good kegel routine and do them separately. Kegels can be done anywhere any time.
        Oh, good to know. Thanks for sharing that! Mind me asking why? Just curious
        Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
        Recommended Routine
        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
        BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
          It's actually recommended now that you don't do kegels while stretching. Set yourself up with a good kegel routine and do them separately. Kegels can be done anywhere any time.
          Oh ok thanks for that, any reason why? Or just not beneficial?

          Comment


          • #6
            I don't know the exact reason but it has to do with creating some pelvic floor problems. The JP90 instruction thread now contains the disclamer

            CAUTION- The technique of stretching while kegeling can be harmful for those who don't have the requisite level conditioning to handle it. if you're new to training it would be in your best interests to become proficient in the standard kegel before attempting to stretch against a kegel contraction.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
              I do the 25 regular kegels while stretching for each direction (helps keep stretch time consistent each way). I try to remember to do reverse kegels during the day. I find it easier to do those while standing though. Try a combination of different ways and see what works best for you. There's no cookie cutter methods when it comes to PE, just don't over do it and you should be fine .
              Nice One Ultimate Burrito I will see what works best for me.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Iron123 View Post
                Nice One Ultimate Burrito I will see what works best for me.
                No problem! For me, just staying consistent is the most important thing. Everything else should happen(grow) "naturally"
                Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                Recommended Routine
                2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
                BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                  No problem! For me, just staying consistent is the most important thing. Everything else should happen(grow) "naturally"
                  Yep, you've got to put work in. I actually started stretching and following parts of the jp90 about 2 years ago, but didn't follow it through. I probably did it for a week and a half and I actually saw flaccid gains. Just got to stick with it this time.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Kegeling while stretching will cause a BC muscle pull and then you will be looking at hard flaccid, overactive pelvic floor, and chronic pelvic pain syndrome. Trust me man, don't do it.
                    My Work

                    ARTICLES:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Jp was not an expert in the pelvic floor and became aware of these issues long after the jp was written .

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Pardon my ignorance, what is a reverse kegel?
                        Start: bpel 6.5" x beg 4.5"
                        Current: bpel 7" x beg 5"
                        Short term goal: bpel 7.5" x beg 5.5"
                        Long term goal: bpel 8" x beg 6"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Dryan86 View Post
                          Pardon my ignorance, what is a reverse kegel?
                          Reverse kegel for newbie ( yes, that's me )
                          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X