Starting today. Help with routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting today. Help with routine

Can I grow length by strictly doing basic stretches. Pulling straight out, to the left, right. Up and down for 5 mins And doing basic jelqs for another 5 mins. I'm not sure what kegals are and how to do it. Can someone help please.

You can gain with that routine. It's the same as the PESG routine except he did 10 minutes of each. You can start with 5 minutes each and see how you feel after a couple weeks. If things are going well don't change it though.

You can research kegels and pelvic floor balance in the erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation forums. It's good to check out all the forums and all the stickies as well.

Comment

Originally posted by slunk View Post
      You can gain with that routine. It's the same as the PESG routine except he did 10 minutes of each. You can start with 5 minutes each and see how you feel after a couple weeks. If things are going well don't change it though.

You can research kegels and pelvic floor balance in the erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation forums. It's good to check out all the forums and all the stickies as well.
      Thank you for your response I think I'll stick with 5 mins for each for a couple of weeks and see how it goes before thinking about changing also would I actually need to do Kegals for length and girth as I don't have erectile dysfunction nor do I have premature ejaculation. I'm currently 5" fully erect without bone press but my flaccid length is really short 2" if that but it's always turtling

Comment

Originally posted by Danny20 View Post
        Can I grow length by strictly doing basic stretches.
        For sure. Many have.

Pulling straight out, to the left, right. Up and down for 5 mins

In addition to what Slunk said, you can later swap the ‘down’ stretch for BTC (Between The Cheeks) for even greater emphasis on ligs.

I'm not sure what kegals are and how to do it.

You know that internal squeeze you do to stop the flow of urine? It’s basically that. I hold them for 5 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny20 View Post
          Thank you for your response I think I'll stick with 5 mins for each for a couple of weeks and see how it goes before thinking about changing also would I actually need to do Kegals for length and girth as I don't have erectile dysfunction nor do I have premature ejaculation. I'm currently 5" fully erect without bone press but my flaccid length is really short 2" if that but it's always turtling
          If somethings not broken don't fix it. If you have high EQ, no Pre-E, and no ED than I don't see any need for you to start doing kegels. You're pelvic floor is already in good shape.

Comment

Working...
          X