X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys I am scared to start PE again

Hi Guys,

Real newbie here scared as hack about PE

About a month ago, I bought extender from amazon and being a fool I am, I skipped warm up and all that kind of stuff and strapped extender on my dick and started extending.

I did it for 2 weeks / noticed no change in my EL. Only change in Flaccid Stretched. But my EQ dropped big time and I got really scared. Now I took time off, my EQ came back but I am scared if PE will decrease my EQ and cause permanent ED.

What should I do? Should I start with JP90? Also, what is the best exercise for girth?

Thank you!!!

You shouldn't do PE at all if you are afraid of it.
    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Also you need to do some reaseach, its not a good idea to start off with devices and before conditioning yourself or knowing at least what your doing. This is your dick we are talking about here, not worth jumping into something like this with no knowledge.

Comment

smaug, when not knowing enough about a rather new area, one can feel insecure or straight out be afraid. Why don't you click under "START HERE", that link you see above and to the left, as in there you will find lots of information.

Also read through the many responses that you see under the thread for JP90s beginner's program here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html ....and as you yourself suggest, the beginner's program is where you should start -- but only after you have read sufficient amount of information about the basics, so that you feel safe enough to start up doing penis exercises.

You should also read about the "Physiological indicators" (PIs), in this link: https://www.pegym.com/articles/physi...p-penis-growth

Then you should feel safe enough, and also be able to perform penis exercising safely, that is if you would like to dedicate time for this process.

Good luck and welcome to PEGym.

Comment

The more you familiarize yourself with PE, the less afraid you'll become.

what is the best exercise for girth?
          Are you primarily interested in girth? That extender is a lengthening device.

Either way, JP90 includes girth work. After that you can start to explore a more advanced girth routine. 3 months of conditioning must sound like a long time since you voiced disappointment with no gains in EL in a 2 week period. It's best to appreciate the proper perspective; PE takes time.

Comment

Start with a stamina based program and slowly add elements of enlargement into your routine once your EQ is at a satisfactory level.
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Hi Guys, thanks for your responses. Helps me alot!

So I heard mixed opinions about EQ dropping after extender use. Some guys say that it's normal and I should continue and some guys say that I should stop and lower the amount of force on my extender. What is right?

Comment

I'm scared to stop.
                How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by smaug View Post
                  Hi Guys, thanks for your responses. Helps me alot!

So I heard mixed opinions about EQ dropping after extender use. Some guys say that it's normal and I should continue and some guys say that I should stop and lower the amount of force on my extender. What is right?
                  Stop using the extender for some time and start the JP90 program.
                  7BootyK's Progress Log
                  | BP: 5.75, NBP: 4.75, EG: 4.5 |
                  09.01.2017 | BP: 6.10, NBP: 5.11, EG: 4.5 |

Goal- 7x5

Comment

A very temporary and slight degree of exhaustion is to be expected after a good workout, but you should be recovering quickly. If not, you're overdoing this and should either address the volume of your enlargement work or see about increasing your level of conditioning.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                      A very temporary and slight degree of exhaustion is to be expected after a good workout, but you should be recovering quickly. If not, you're overdoing this and should either address the volume of your enlargement work or see about increasing your level of conditioning.
                      Thank you Al. I have low eq for few days but enough to masturbate. (Btw is masturbating ok?)

So should I just warm up and reduce the pull on my extender? I just suck at jelqing. I dont feel blood being pused and cant maintain 50% erect.

Comment

[QUOTE=smaug;1389950]Thank you Al. I have low eq for few days but enough to masturbate. (Btw is masturbating ok?)[/quiote]

Glad to help

Direct your sexual energies towards training or live sexual activity. Frivolous masturbation is discouraged for this type of training.

Originally posted by smaug View Post
                        So should I just warm up and reduce the pull on my extender? I just suck at jelqing. I dont feel blood being pused and cant maintain 50% erect.
                        Cut back to a level of training volume that's comfortable and slowly work up from there. You should be cycling your training as well. The typical active cycle is 6 week, then that's followed up by a week's rest.

Comment

Working...
                        X