Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I haven't jelqed in 20 years. Penis Exercises vs Stretching Machines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't jelqed in 20 years. Penis Exercises vs Stretching Machines?

So happy for such an amazing bunch of guys you are.

Going through this website gave me a sense of Deja Vu. I am almost 39 now, and I recall when I was in my late teens I saw a comprehesize exercise program online for enlarging the penis using Jelqing and other exercises. Now that I have come back to PE, I see that JP's 90-day program has the same exercises. I am simply amazed at how far we have come along!

I cannot see myself sticking to a rigorous program incorporating jelqing and other techniques using your hand. Is getting a machine like the PenisMaster Pro alone sufficent to to see impressive gains?

Has anyone used both, the non-machine hand exercies and the machines with weights and straps? Please share your experience.

In other words, to Jelq or not the Jelq, that is the question.

Answer is jelq ofc!

Comment

Oh well, most of us who have been here for a while have tried the different exercises - if not having practiced them all for a long time. (I have personally done jelqing, manual stetching, some extending (ADS) and some hanging for the most. And a little pumping.

If you think that an extender sounds easy, I can promise you that it is not: It is time consuming and it can be problems moving around with it and it can hurt on the glans.

Hanging is something that you must not do before your penis is conditioned, so as I see it, you must nevertheless condition your penis! And the famous beginner's program that you are already aware of is a real fine place to start.

Twenty years ago that you heard about jelqing and other PE-exercises? I am always amazed when I hear people tell that these PE-exercises have been practiced for so many years! (And no, I don't believe in the myths of the practice being done in Persia/Iran and / or in Arab countries, as none male Arabs and Iranians that I have asked about this have had any clue about this.)

I am happy to see you aboard. Welcome to PEGym.

(Take the full step out and come over to our side... it is nice here... ; )
      Last edited by ino; 06-27-2017, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Thank you for the helpful responses! Ino, I will deifntiely start with JP90, although, wow, 90 days seems like such a long time in today's age of immediate gratification and results.

On a side note, does a setting exist in which I recieve any responses to my posts in the forums directly via email? I had to come to PEGym.com and check for repsonses. Want to make sure I do not miss any replies in the future, and get to them timely.

Thanks again!

Comment

From https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...html#post36835

There are pros and cons to each method. Here are some advantages and disadvantages to the various methods:

Extenders-

Pros:
          -You know exactly how much tension is being generated
          -Workout is "hands free"
          -Progress is easy to track and forecast
          -Can be worn with certain clothes

Cons:
          -Requires constant supervision
          -Maximum tension possible is very light
          -Must be worn for many total hours to see results
          -Can be uncomfortable without adequate padding

Weight hangers-

Pros:
          -Workout is "hands free"
          -Very high tension is possible
          -You know exactly how much tension is being generated

Cons:
          -Injuries more common with this method
          -Often uncomfortable even with adequate padding
          -Cannot be done in public

Manual exercises-
          Pros:
          -Very convenient
          -Tension level is easily adjustable
          -The most fluid of all methods

Cons:
          -Tension is difficult to measure- must use estimates
          -Must have relatively strong hands for hard or long workouts

Please feel free to add to this list

My personal preferences favor manual exercises, although each method is effective when performed correctly.
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

A wise man keeps more than one tool in his Tool Box, and knows when to change which one to use.

Last edited by Dangler; 06-29-2017, 04:45 PM.
            Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I've been on here got sometime now and have tried loads of things such as hanging, pumps, and all types of jelq stretch and other methods. The one thing that I can say is you shouldn't stick to one thing too long. Your body gets used to it. My stars have changed and my increases are now coming on fast. I've found that when this happens I keep at it, when things slow down I start to think about modefying or reverting to something new or what worked some time back. My present stats are 9 inch x 8 inch girth now my head looks to small so I'm going to modify to account for that. There are no short cuts, no manic cure you have to start conditioning as for this sites advice and work towards. Another thing I've found is a few weeks break before a complete change then restart the jelq etc routine whilst waiting during the east period help greatly.

Comment

Originally posted by thisissam77 View Post
                Thank you for the helpful responses! Ino, I will deifntiely start with JP90, although, wow, 90 days seems like such a long time in today's age of immediate gratification and results.

On a side note, does a setting exist in which I recieve any responses to my posts in the forums directly via email? I had to come to PEGym.com and check for repsonses. Want to make sure I do not miss any replies in the future, and get to them timely.

Thanks again!
                You are very welcome thisissam77. I am glad you have decided to invest time for PE-exercises and settled to start with JPs beginner's program. Just like you have questions, I still ask questions after being a member here since 2011, and I still learn a lot.

In here you can see the personal settings you can choose from. https://www.pegym.com/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions

In there you can choose the option to receive email notification when new posts have been made from the threads that you started. (But you can't choose to receive email notifications on other person's threads, which you have posted in.) You find the option you are looking for where you see " Default Thread Subscription Mode", and in the drop-down menu on the right side, you find the option that is closest to your request. But this only gives you a notification when you have received an answered on your own threads. You will still need to come to this site to read the responses that you get.

I also find this useful: Click on your own nick on top right by "Welcome". In there where you can see "My activity". If you have added friends, then further click on the tab that shows your own nick right under "My activity". Then you will see only your own posts, and you can eye-scroll down through your posts to remind yourself which posts (not necessarily threads started by yourself) that you would be interested to look into as to find possible new responses.

Comment

I did manual and gained.
                  I'm doing hanging and gaining.

I've tried using an extender. I didn't care for it at all. I find hanging much more practical for my particular situation.

There are multiple viable avenues to take. Find one that encourages you to keep at it

Comment

Originally posted by ino View Post
                    Twenty years ago that you heard about jelqing and other PE-exercises? I am always amazed when I hear people tell that these PE-exercises have been practiced for so many years! (And no, I don't believe in the myths of the practice being done in Persia/Iran and / or in Arab countries, as none male Arabs and Iranians that I have asked about this have had any clue about this.)
                    There was some basic information on jelqs back then. That was the age of basic online programs, and any PE type forums were just getting started. Most of us discussing PE had to settle for starting forums from scratch or piggybacking on to pumping forums to discuss alternative techniques.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                      From https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...html#post36835

There are pros and cons to each method. Here are some advantages and disadvantages to the various methods:

Manual exercises-
                      Pros:
                      -Very convenient
                      -Tension level is easily adjustable
                      -The most fluid of all methods

Cons:
                      -Tension is difficult to measure- must use estimates
                      -Must have relatively strong hands for hard or long workouts

Please feel free to add to this list

My personal preferences favor manual exercises, although each method is effective when performed correctly.
                      If I may,
                      - one of the "pros" of manual exercises is the "exercise" aspect. It is not a lot, but doing PE is good for the arms.
                      - another is the mindfulness of it. I think with other methods you are not really involved mentally. Manual exercises take some focus. Good for the brain.
                      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                      Thread
                      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
                        If I may,
                        - one of the "pros" of manual exercises is the "exercise" aspect. It is not a lot, but doing PE is good for the arms.
                        - another is the mindfulness of it. I think with other methods you are not really involved mentally. Manual exercises take some focus. Good for the brain.
                        I agree 100%

Comment

I wanted to leave a thank you note for ino and for all the great guys here for their very helpful responses. I will try both JP90 and PenisMaster Pro (unless if someone advises me a different extrender/weight machine). You all rock!

Comment

Working...
                          X