JP 90 without kegels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP 90 without kegels?

Hi, I want to get into PE with the JP 90 but there's something bugging me about the routine.

In the section about Basic Stretching Exercises, I'm supposed to do 25 kegels while stretching my penis in a direction at a time.

At the bottom of the post is a warning about unbalanced pelvic floors with two links about kegels and reverse kegels. Looking at both of these links overwhelmed me with a lot of information. It seems like kegels are really for ejaculation strength and pre-E fixing.

Is it okay to just not do kegels for now? I could always come back to them later after I figure out the rest of the routine first.
    6/26/17 - 5.5" BPEL, 5.5" MSEG

THE DREAM - 8" BPEL, 6.5" MSEG

(I don't care for BPFL tbh)

Yes you can do the routine without kegels. If you do the levels consider doing them separate from the stretcbes. Good luck and enjoy.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Separate, got it. Thank you!
      6/26/17 - 5.5" BPEL, 5.5" MSEG

THE DREAM - 8" BPEL, 6.5" MSEG

(I don't care for BPFL tbh)

Comment

Welcome and enjoy.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I skipped the kegels when I did my JP90 Then when into hanging and continued to neglect them..

I have recently introduced kegels and reverse kegels into my routine. Honestly, I wish I had earlier on.

Comment

The user "Beefster" convinced me to start doing 50 kegels and 50 reverse kegels during my warm up.

Since doing that, my orgasms are a bit more pleasurable. They aren't the most fun thing to do, but they're worth it.
            09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
            04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
            03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Working...
            X