Girth or length?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girth or length?

Okay I'm gonna throw out some stats, and you guys tell me which stats you'd rather, and why

Stat 1: 5.75 bpel, 5.37 mseg OR 6.25 bpel and 5.12 mseg

Stat 2: 5.5bpel, 5.5 mseg OR 7.0 bpel, 5.25 mseg

7.0 x 5.25
    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change. - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

7 x 5.25 easy
      Started: 29/11/2016
      NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
      BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
      MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
      BEG: 5
      BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
      What the mind thinks the body follows
      My progress log

Comment

Girth wins every time. At least after reaching the cervix. Oh. Never mind.
        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Option "7.0 bpel, 5.25 mseg" here as well. Although girth mostly wins over length, I would definitely settle for the 7" BPE penis instead of the option that has a rather shorter penis but a slightly girthier one.

But had you made the second last option 6.7" x 5.5", I would have chosen that instead.

Comment

Originally posted by ino View Post
            Option "7.0 bpel, 5.25 mseg" here as well. Although girth mostly wins over length, I would definitely settle for the 7" BPE penis instead of the option that has a rather shorter penis but a slightly girthier one.

But had you made the second last option 6.7" x 5.5", I would have chosen that instead.
            Thats my, our goal, she doesn't agree with my PE. But that girth will change her mind, just like my length gains.
            A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I would rather 8 by 6 just as I have . Mwwhahaaha.

Interestingly the mrs is fine with me having as much length as I like because I know how to use it . She is clear that she regards my length as a positive . Girth on the other hand is a different matter . She was very happy with my girth when we first met it was probably a bit over 5.5" then . She was not happy when that increased and was most displeased when it hit 6.25" . So I have dialled it back to 6" . Mind you I suspect she would prefer a little less.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                I would rather 8 by 6 just as I have . Mwwhahaaha.

Interestingly the mrs is fine with me having as much length as I like because I know how to use it . She is clear that she regards my length as a positive . Girth on the other hand is a different matter . She was very happy with my girth when we first met it was probably a bit over 5.5" then . She was not happy when that increased and was most displeased when it hit 6.25" . So I have dialled it back to 6" . Mind you I suspect she would prefer a little less.
                For my own ego I know that originally I would have liked to grow a 6 inch girth. (Some of us become rather OCD about round numbers, after dwelling on penis related stuff for a while.) But after having read what many men with a six inch MEG or girthier tell, I think I should be real happy about my ~5.7" girth. My girth seems to be right at the upper scale where it is still pleasant, before it gets unpleasant again. And girth can always temporarily get a bit thicker if wearing a cock ring (which I just discovered thanks to jockinabox), so I may never attempt penis exercises especially targeting girth.

Comment

My original long term goal was 6.5 " girth but the mrs like I said won't have it.

Comment

I'm in a pickle at the moment about to start out my PE journey, I only need and want firth as my wife does not want my length to grow any more she wants it to reduce 1" I'm currently at 8.4" BPEL, only hv 5" ELG so I need to work directly on girth my aim is 6" then maintain that size.

As for flacid size I'm abit paroniod and I don't know if I should be with my 4.5" BPFL and 4" FG the kind where I don't like to walk around naked am I stupid maybe.

As from above sizes I do grow a lot from flaccid to erect in length that is.
                    Starting sizes 26/6/17
                    BPFL 4.8" FG 4"
                    BPEL 8.2" EG 5.1"
                    Goal
                    BPFL 5.5" FG 5"
                    BPEL 9" EG 6"

Comment

Forgot to add I'm going to start my PE this week tables hv just turned up do my 3 months then ask BIG AL for a 7 month training plan.
                      Starting sizes 26/6/17
                      BPFL 4.8" FG 4"
                      BPEL 8.2" EG 5.1"
                      Goal
                      BPFL 5.5" FG 5"
                      BPEL 9" EG 6"

Comment

Originally posted by dinky ding dong doo View Post
                        As for flacid size I'm abit paroniod and I don't know if I should be with my 4.5" BPFL and 4" FG the kind where I don't like to walk around naked am I stupid maybe.

As from above sizes I do grow a lot from flaccid to erect in length that is.
                        I believe that you are a bit 'paranoid' about your flaccid length, as you put it. Much like I was when I was in my early teens really: While I had quite exactly your flaccid length prior to PE-exercises, and as I looked down on myself, I always thought my flaccid penis was small, as naturally I would compare it to when my penis was erect. (And I believe you do to.) Also we usually have a skewed view on how we measure up, when we compare ourselves to other males when we look down our body and on our penis. Instead we need to look at our full body from a distance, through a mirror, as then we can realistically see how our penis looks like on a distance. Our flaccid penis typically looks larger then.

Your flaccid penis is longer than the average male, so don't worry about that. And I believe even girth work will make your flaccid more expressive, so you will probably get a more prominent flaccid in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by ino View Post
                          I believe that you are a bit 'paranoid' about your flaccid length, as you put it. Much like I was when I was in my early teens really: While I had quite exactly your flaccid length prior to PE-exercises, and as I looked down on myself, I always thought my flaccid penis was small, as naturally I would compare it to when my penis was erect. (And I believe you do to.) Also we usually have a skewed view on how we measure up, when we compare ourselves to other males when we look down our body and on our penis. Instead we need to look at our full body from a distance, through a mirror, as then we can realistically see how our penis looks like on a distance. Our flaccid penis typically looks larger then.

Your flaccid penis is longer than the average male, so don't worry about that. And I believe even girth work will make your flaccid more expressive, so you will probably get a more prominent flaccid in the future.
                          Ino thank u buddy ye iv always felt that way since been a teen, I'm gonna do my 90 day JP90 and see how I can focus on just girth then ill watch out for my DLs got some good vitamins and pills too take also.

I understand what u say about standing back and looking from a distance I.E in a mirror its half way down the leg lmao need that girth up so bad 😂.
                          Parinoyer is a pain in the ass.
                          Starting sizes 26/6/17
                          BPFL 4.8" FG 4"
                          BPEL 8.2" EG 5.1"
                          Goal
                          BPFL 5.5" FG 5"
                          BPEL 9" EG 6"

Comment

Working...
                          X