beginner.and scared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beginner.and scared

hi everyone im sweetpe and mi dick is 11cm hard and 5 or 6 cm flaccid,depending day.like the title say,im scared about this exercises of jelquing.i need to know if it is safe.
    i need to know if there is people here,who did pe a couple of years ago,and didnt have issues or didtn lost measurement.please i need to know the true.
    second.im not a troll.im just a man who want to trust.i did the same questions in thunderplace and i got banned.i need proof from veterans here,like for example,veterans who did pe 5 years ago or more,and didnt have problems.please.is all i want.and also if it is permanent.hope you guys understand.im not trying to scare beginners.
    so.hope you can answer me.

Well there are lots of veterans here who never hurt themselves including me . Watch out for that normal gym though I think I just strained something doing weighted squats ,

Comment

LOL PEGASUS xDDD.pegasus you have pictures?how long did you started pe?you actually do it just for maintenance?

Comment

No pics though some have if you look around .
        Done pe for years .
        Yes just to maintain.

Comment

Hi Sweetpe,

I don't understand why you got banned from thunder's - never been there so I don't know them - but your question is relevant for someone who is not familier with PE.

PE works and it's real.
          Should you be afraid? well, careful is the work, not afraid.

You should start slowly and build up.

I am doing PE for 7 months now with small gains and I'm just fine.

I personally took it very slow and like you - I was very scared from an injury, however I got to learn my limits.

I'll just tell you this - if I did the trainings I do now at my first day of PE - I can blindly bet I would get an injury 100% ! I can now perform trainings 3-4 times harder than when I just started.

It works my friend, if you want to - got for it and stay cautios.
          Started: 29/11/2016
          NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
          BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
          MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
          BEG: 5
          BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
          What the mind thinks the body follows
          My progress log

Comment

Hello sweetpee, and welcome to PEGym. I have been doing PE-exercises since 2011, with extended breaks. At first (before I discovered this site) I attempted to jelq after I randomly found the exercise on the internet, and after only a few strokes I got blue round bruises along the shaft. Not dangerous though, but it just shows how important it is to condition the penis. I can assure you that my penis got real tough after some months.

Please click on "START HERE" (on top and to the left), as in there you will find lots of useful info and links. Among the links you find the "JP's Beginner Program", which is what most peope start with. Also it is good to learn about the physiologic indicators (PI), link here, as it can help you understand how you are to approach penis exercises: https://www.pegym.com/articles/physi...p-penis-growth

And yes, penis exercises have worked on me. Unlike many other members, I have had longer breaks from penis exercises. Yet loss of gains have been minimal. What I may lose during breaks come back again after exercising again.

Comment

Excellent posts .
              Great questions asked and answered.
              I also sweatpe a long pm on maintance and some variables of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                Excellent posts .
                Great questions asked and answered.
                I also sweatpe a long pm on maintance and some variables of it.
                It is commendable of you to PM the guy Pegasus. I expect newer members to have more of the kind of excess energy to engage in PMing. It truly puzzles me that after all the years that you have 'worked' here, that you still have the energy to even do private messages to help people. I dare to interpret it the way that PEGym is still "giving" you energy too, and that you don't just hang out here because of an obligation to take care of the legacy of people like JonPop.

Comment

Originally posted by ino View Post
                  It is commendable of you to PM the guy Pegasus. I expect newer members to have more of the kind of excess energy to engage in PMing. It truly puzzles me that after all the years that you have 'worked' here, that you still have the energy to even do private messages to help people. I dare to interpret it the way that PEGym is still "giving" you energy too, and that you don't just hang out here because of an obligation to take care of the legacy of people like JonPop.
                  Thank you muchly.
                  I have actually done more pm's than posts . I must admit the energy does wane especially a lot of stuff is repetitive .
                  The legacy of JP has joined the Tao of Pe. He had an influence on it's development and continues to through the actions of those he trained.
                  Sort of like the Turtle in Kung Fu Panda.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                    Thank you muchly.
                    I have actually done more pm's than posts . I must admit the energy does wane especially a lot of stuff is repetitive .
                    The legacy of JP has joined the Tao of Pe. He had an influence on it's development and continues to through the actions of those he trained.
                    Sort of like the Turtle in Kung Fu Panda.
                    Peculiar thing is that JonPop and I tended to post on different threads back at the time when I became a member here, so I didn't get the pleasure to befriend him. Though I know already back then he was less actively writing on the forums. But I have read much later that he followed the threads with great interest, and cared about the newcomers, writing PMs to you other veterans where he expressed his concerns and interest for members here.

I wish he would know how many good thoughts of gratitude I have sent his way - all up to today - because of his "Beginner's guide". His beginner's program is in fact what I have been done ever since. Just a bit more intensified version of it.

Comment

Welcome Sweetpe.

Just take it easy, start slow and be gentle and you will be fine.

Good luck bro, stay safe!
                      "Those who know others have knowledge,
                      those who know themselves have insight.
                      Those who master others have force,
                      those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

You should review the following before you begin any male enhancement training: Please Read First
                        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

I still believe in the saying "No pain, no gain". But it will not kill you.

Comment

Originally posted by Benedicto View Post
                            I still believe in the saying "No pain, no gain". But it will not kill you.
                            Pain and male enhancement training don't really go together, IMO.
                            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Good luck with your training~ I'm new like you!
                              Size Changes
                              5.2 Inches x 4 Inches (20/05/17)
                              5 3/4 Inches (BPEL) x 4 1/2 Inches (Base Girth)(01/06/18)
                              Goals> 7.5 x 5.5

Progress Log

Comment

Working...
                              X