Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anterior pelvic tilt and pe

Hi guys,

I noticed that i have some kind of pelvic tilt, my lower back is kinda going to the front. I also noticed that it's not visible cause my body got used to it my legs are always on a 10-15degree to the front like the micheal jackson thingy but not obvious, Does this mean i have a pelvic tilt?
    And if so how much of my length is taken by it, Thanks

I've had anterior pelvic tilt. What helped me was going on YouTube and looking it up. Tons of videos on how to fix it. What they don't tell you is while walking around try flexing your glutes and flexing your abs this will naturally straighten your back. You don't have to flex super hard just enough to feel the flex. Soon enough everything will be nice and flexed without you even having to think about it. And I don't know of length of your penis is taken by any of it. When I gradually fixed my back I saw no difference in penis size. Could be different for you however if your back has a more severe tilt. Goodluck!

Comment

Originally posted by marlan View Post
      I've had anterior pelvic tilt. What helped me was going on YouTube and looking it up. Tons of videos on how to fix it. What they don't tell you is while walking around try flexing your glutes and flexing your abs this will naturally straighten your back. You don't have to flex super hard just enough to feel the flex. Soon enough everything will be nice and flexed without you even having to think about it. And I don't know of length of your penis is taken by any of it. When I gradually fixed my back I saw no difference in penis size. Could be different for you however if your back has a more severe tilt. Goodluck!
      Lol, i just tried flexing my abs and sure enough back was almost good, i was feeling that tension and flexing, i measure bpfl and it was like a .1inch gain from before after the flex and getting the pelvic out

Comment

Working...
      X