Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference between Normal Stretching and Kegel Stretching

Hi all,
    Could someone explain to me what the different benefits are from using the different type of stretching?

Normal stretching being when you grab with an OK grip behind the glands and stretch

and

Kegel stretching being when the same is done at the same time as doing a repetition of kegels.

Which is best and what do the different exercises work? Is one more effective than the other?

Thanks in advance for the help

Great Question! I am curious too.

When I stretch and kegel at the same time, I feel the kegel "pull' back into my body. So... if by stretching against the "pull" of the kegel, does the stretch cause some type of resistance that exercises/trains/exhausts/grows/condictions the PC muscle? Does this action cause the smooth muscle to grow or does it add length by stretching the tunica and/or ligs? I can't see how it would do both.

Thanks

Mc Dong
    Mc Dong

Comment

basicaslly when you kegel your pumping blood, and increased blood flow will help you preventing turtling and it will help you to heal faster. overall you will get a better workout if you keep a constant flow of fresh blood

Comment

Thanks Rocknrolla!

Anyone else has any input? Would be great to hear what vets have to say about this subject.

Comment

What rocknrolla said makes complete sense. Personally I include both normal stretches and kegel stretches in my workout.

I don't mean to hijack the thread but. I've noticed that as I stretch, my scrotum gets pulled along a tad as well (since it's attached to the bottom of the penis obviously). The thing is, I feel like I get an even better stretch if I hold my scrotum in place and stretch the penis away from it. IS this good or bad?
          BPEL - 6.25"
          EG - 5"

I think that before PE and my improved erections my stats were more like 6 x 4.75.

Comment

Originally posted by pikki View Post
            What rocknrolla said makes complete sense. Personally I include both normal stretches and kegel stretches in my workout.

I don't mean to hijack the thread but. I've noticed that as I stretch, my scrotum gets pulled along a tad as well (since it's attached to the bottom of the penis obviously). The thing is, I feel like I get an even better stretch if I hold my scrotum in place and stretch the penis away from it. IS this good or bad?
            i think that in that way you play some kind of war of tug and the better stretch feeling could be because you are hitting the tunica in that way.

Comment

Originally posted by pikki View Post
              That is what we call turkey neck, sounds like you have a minor case of it. Are you cut?
              It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
              Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Hmmm, what rocknrolla really does make sense...but I may be an odd case. I was just wondering earlier while doing my routine, why all of the sudden I almost never turtle. When I began PE I would turtle like crazy, but the last month I have had pretty much no turtling, only a few time while doing cardio/weight training.
                What's odd is that when I first began PE, I WAS kegeling during my stretches. And for the past month I have done NO kegels during my stretching..actually I haven't focused on kegels in a while, like I used to.
                Just thought I'd throw in my experience.
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-8x6-25-a.html <-- log
                1/1/2010 (7/7/10)
                BPEL: 6.5 +.5
                EG: 5 at mid, 5.25 at base
                FL: 3.5-4.5
                BPFSL: 6.75 +.25
                BPXL: 6.5 +1

Comment

well you got a lil' more conditioned and that could help you stop turtling, kegel basically pump blood in your unit so there is not a chance that they were responsible for turtling

Comment

Working...
                  X