Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been Trying To Make Sense of PE

Dear All,

I have quite a poor length and girth, with erect length of 5" and girth of 4" - along with absolutely terrible digits when flaccid.

I've been reading alot after being introduced to these forums a few days ago but am still slightly confused.

Using JP's beginner program, does this work as a subsititute for absolute beginners?

(despite my poor beginning numbers, do you think it is possible for me to see any results? would be happy just reaching average honestly)

WARM UP
    STRETCH
    Wet Jelq - 150 times
    WARM DOWN

2 days on 1 day off

PS. Does this program increase girth aswell?
    Also how do Kegels incorporate into these routines?
    I'm not sure as to how many Reps one should be doing and how frequently?
    Are reverse Kegels also necessary? if so how many reps x frequency?

Thank you for your time

Seems right, do regular jeqls and V-jeqls for 2 months stay consistent and come back with results.

Anyways here is how i began my routine and i have had good results.

Weekly 200 jeqls and 50 kegals regular and reverse. always warm up with hot water and stretch lightly as stretching will hit your stamina.

do this for 2 weeks and slowly increase the intensity of your jeqls meaning more repetitions. Im 2 months in and i do over 1000 jeqls a week. hope this gave you some insight on how to proceed.

Comment

To answer part of your question, stretching will help with length and your wet jelqs will help with girth. As for how frequently and how many, we can give you suggestions, but your dick is yours and how it responds to PE will determine that answer. If you bruise, experience turtling that continues long after your session is over, if you can't get a good erection level for your jelqs then you need to cut back on either how many, how often or both. If after your sessions you don't feel like you have done anything based on how your penis is responding, then the opposite might be in play.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by ghostringer View Post

Weekly 200 jeqls and 50 kegals regular and reverse. always warm up with hot water and stretch lightly as stretching will hit your stamina.
        Does this mean i do 200jelqs, 50 kegal regular & reverse 2 days, rest a day?

or is that the number for the course of the week, spread over 4 sessions (2 days on 1 day off), so 40 jelqs, 13 regular and reverse each session

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
          To answer part of your question, stretching will help with length and your wet jelqs will help with girth. As for how frequently and how many, we can give you suggestions, but your dick is yours and how it responds to PE will determine that answer. If you bruise, experience turtling that continues long after your session is over, if you can't get a good erection level for your jelqs then you need to cut back on either how many, how often or both. If after your sessions you don't feel like you have done anything based on how your penis is responding, then the opposite might be in play.
          I see, i know of the positive PIs, but what are some good responses in the short-term to tell if I am on track to making progress?

Comment

Start off with 3 sets of stretching in all directions every session and see how that goes. Do the 150 jelqs every session. Kegels can be done any time of the day. If youe EQ is good and you don't feel any tension in your pelvic floor then there is no reason to do any reverse kegels for now. Rest days are exactly that, you do nothing on the rest day.

Your size has nothing to do with if or how much you will gain. Some of the biggest gainers here started out with a penis the size of yours.

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by wat233 View Post
              I see, i know of the positive PIs, but what are some good responses in the short-term to tell if I am on track to making progress?
              This info will help regarding your wet jelqing: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...n-updated.html
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                If youe EQ is good and you don't feel any tension in your pelvic floor then there is no reason to do any reverse kegels for now. Rest days are exactly that, you do nothing on the rest day.
                I see, thank you. What do you mean by EQ being good?
                I find that I don't often get erections and morning wood is uncommon...

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                  This info will help regarding your wet jelqing: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...n-updated.html
                  Ah okay thanks for the link and help

Comment

Originally posted by wat233 View Post
                    Does this mean i do 200jelqs, 50 kegal regular & reverse 2 days, rest a day?

or is that the number for the course of the week, spread over 4 sessions (2 days on 1 day off), so 40 jelqs, 13 regular and reverse each session
                    WEEKLY so means maybe do 30-50 jelqs a day depends on your PI. of if you can do more go for it.

Comment

Also after 4 weeks you might be doing 1000 jeqls a week like myself so just increase intensity over time but start off VERY slow. Any injury you sustain is gonna slow down your gains by alot and not worth it. I been at it for 2 months and half and the only injury i got was unbalanced pelvic floor muscle, which i got it from doing 200 kegels a week without doing reverse. which led me to having pain on my crotch and a hard erection for over an hour...

Comment

Working...
                      X