Please answer honestly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please answer honestly

Before you started PE, when you woke up in the morning, did you always have an erection? What level was it at? What about after regular PE?

I dont do PE much. I do wake up with an erection every morning but it's usually at 75%. I also jerk off a lot. I just wanna know what the norm is. Please don't move this to the ED forum, I'm asking here because I should get answers here from people who are more functioning in that regard.

Please reply and reply honestly. Thank you.

Yea most times when i can remember iv always got morning wood and it was a very high level,and now i still get morning wood with a high level of erection.

Why arnt you doing much PE?

Comment

It's always been about 50-50 for me. About half the time I'll wake up with a raging morning wood and the other half I'll just have a nice meaty hang. PE hasn't really influenced this one way or another because I think that for me it has a lot more to do with my sleeping patterns than anything I'm actually doing to my penis.
      Cleave's Progress Log

"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time."

Comment

In the past 5 years, I probably have had solid morning wood 99.9% of the days. It's just something that I expect to have. When I don't have it, I know something isn't right and I can usually associate it with the death grip from jelqing the night before.

Comment

I'm at about 60%-40%...40 being some nice morning wood, 60 being a really meaty looking hang. It's always a surprise waking up! Either way there is some good blood flow to my cock. Also, it has been this way for way longer than I've been doing PE. Hope that helps
          Starting Stats:
          March 2010- BPEL: 5.75" MSEG: 4.80"
          Current Stats:
          November 2010- BPEL: 6.62" MSEG: 4.875"

Comment

Originally posted by enlargen View Post
            Before you started PE, when you woke up in the morning, did you always have an erection? What level was it at? What about after regular PE?

I dont do PE much. I do wake up with an erection every morning but it's usually at 75%. I also jerk off a lot. I just wanna know what the norm is. Please don't move this to the ED forum, I'm asking here because I should get answers here from people who are more functioning in that regard.

Please reply and reply honestly. Thank you.

I don't know of anyone here who would reply to this with anything other than honesty. No one here would have any reason to lie to you man.

Now that I've said that, I typically do have morning wood. If I start grabbin' at it or what not, I'll quickly go to full scale boner. I'd say PRIOR to grabbing on it, I'd be about 80-90% erect. I don't jerk off alot because I want to be ready for the main event should my girl and I get some quiet, alone time together. Having morning wood on a regular basis is pretty normal, but evey guy is different too.
            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I'd say morning wood prior to PE was about 50/50 with an 75% erection.
              Now (only four month with PE) I'd say I have morning wood 7 out of 10 days and erection level is between 75-95%.
              Unfortunately I don't sleep as many hours as I should and I notice immediately when I get enough sleep; morning wood is there at 90-95%.
              "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
              - Maya Angelou

Comment

I very rarely get morning wood. I have never had a problem getting "up" or aroused when needed. I am 40 now and can have sex multiple times in one night (thanks in part to PE). When I first started on this forum I was amazed at how much importance people put on morning wood. Personally I think it is highly overrated....but of course I would think that considering I rarely get it. When looking at PI's and NI's I group morning wood with, and not more improtant than, all the others....just a small part of the bigger picture.

Not sure why I dont get it?? I have great EQ when aroused, am in great shape and eat extremely clean.
                If its not broken, break it....rethink it, rebuild it better. If you are not, your competition is.

Comment

I rarely get something above 50% erect in the morning. It has been like this since childhood. Bad sleep has made it terrible for me to gain muscle or penis. I don't know if morning wood is over-rated or not. I can't do too much about it, however.

Comment

I'm also in my 40's and don't get morning wood very often. When I do wake up in the night I usually have a good hard on. This is a bit of a change for me as I've always had morning wood. Might be caused by a decrease in testosterone due to age. I'm hitting the gym this week start working my major muscle groups pretty heavily as this should increase my T counts. Will probably get a test later in the year - perhaps in August, if I still don't have morning wood.

No problems having sex at all and maintaining an erection.

Comment

Originally posted by Gator View Post
                      In the past 5 years, I probably have had solid morning wood 99.9% of the days. It's just something that I expect to have. When I don't have it, I know something isn't right and I can usually associate it with the death grip from jelqing the night before.
                      I'll second that. Given that I wake up naturally, my cock wakes up before I do. Alarm clocks are a morning wood killer though, unless you're having a wild dream!

Comment

I actually experienced harder morning wood before PE
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-8x6-25-a.html <-- log
                        1/1/2010 (7/7/10)
                        BPEL: 6.5 +.5
                        EG: 5 at mid, 5.25 at base
                        FL: 3.5-4.5
                        BPFSL: 6.75 +.25
                        BPXL: 6.5 +1

Comment

Originally posted by fisch28 View Post
                          I actually experienced harder morning wood before PE
                          I actually experienced it before, but WAY MORE AFTER DOING PE!

Comment

I don't remember if I had morning wood before I found PE and started doing it. I just don't remember. I am 28 so I assume that yeah, during sometime in my life, sure I have had morning wood but I just cannot say if it was regular and if it happened just before I got into PE when I was 27.

But when during PE it changes. In my case, it depends on what I do and how much I do it.

Comment

I would on occasion have morning wood before PE. Some days I'd wake up lay in bed for 2-3 minutes and then get rock hard. I got morning wood more when I was waking up naturally as opposed to an alarm.
                              Post-pe. Same thing. Less morning wood on the days after I do my routine.
                              It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                              Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
                              X