New To PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To PE

Hey guys, I'm 18 years old and I'm gonna start PEing I'm not super small but I don't like my girth that much. I'm 6 1/2 Inches when fully erect and about 4 1/2 when not. I honestly thought I was super small because if you look at my penis when it's soft it looks like it wouldn't grow much bigger... now my girth it's about almost 4 1/2 I believe and this is really bothering me. That isnt big at all 😢. Now my question is anybody recommend a routine for me . Should I focus on girth or length, maybe both ?
    -
    P.S when I said I just started PE that was a lie xD. I tried it about 2 months ago. Thank you to anyone who helps.
    -Notoriety

Start with a general conditioning program first mate. Gets everything ready for more specific techniques later. You might see gains in length and girth while doing so but jumping straight into targetted exercises straight away is risking injury through not being conditioned enough.

When you said you tried PE 2 months ago, what was your routine? Dedicated regular or just sampling it to see what happened?
    Start: Jan '17. Current: BPEL: +0.9" EG: +0.47"

Comment

Greetz!
      1) You have good starting size. No worries
      2) More important than size is your penis health - Good EQ. Start slow, avoid injuries, you will be fine .
      3) Have a lot of sex !

Br

Purednb
      My top goals:
      1) Positive mind
      2) Top-notch EQ
      3) Stamina
      4) Bigger unit

05/2017 - BPEL 6,1'' x EG 4''
      First goal - BPEL 6.3'' x EG 4.15''

MY LOG

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

The first you need to do is to go to the START HERE! link at the top left of the page and do plenty of reading. In there you will find all of the essential information you will need to get started off safely and effectively. As LJMatey pointed out, you need to start off with a beginner conditioning routine such as the JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine) or the The Basic Training Penis Enlargement, Male Enhancement, and Stamina Routine first before moving on to any advanced work. You can do your jelqing in these routines at about a 70% erection level and that will focus more on girth. If there is anything you don't understand don't hesitate to ask.

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thanks everyone who commented means a lot. And I'm gonna start with the "Start Here" post. @LJ it was kind of a sample I mean I did it for like 3 days so idk hehe. Thanks again tho.
          -Notoriety

Comment

Working...
          X