how long is a normal routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long is a normal routine?

Okay guys, my question is how long does your routine take you? My schedule is tight and I can't have hrs of doing a routine. Last time I started PE I use to have a good bit of time to my self so it was fine. Now I'm thinking of doing a shower routine while in the shower so about 30 mins in the shower about 20mins being my routine is this fine. Is a shower routine even okay? Need some in site on the subject.

Originally posted by strokeking View Post
    Okay guys, my question is how long does your routine take you? My schedule is tight and I can't have hrs of doing a routine. Last time I started PE I use to have a good bit of time to my self so it was fine. Now I'm thinking of doing a shower routine while in the shower so about 30 mins in the shower about 20mins being my routine is this fine. Is a shower routine even okay? Need some in site on the subject.
    Mine takes about 45-60 mins on average, that includes 10 min warm-up and 5 min warm down. It's important that you warm up and warm down so you can't delete them from your routine. You could do less stretches and jelqs but then the routine will be less effective. One of the main things in PE is dedication and consistency so you just need to know exactly how much time you have free and build a routine around that but you will have to increase the workout time in the future or gains will be bad. I don't see how someone couldn't spare a hour 2 days on/1 day off though.
    Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
    Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

20- 25 minutes works fine.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by djmotion View Post
        Mine takes about 45-60 mins on average, that includes 10 min warm-up and 5 min warm down. It's important that you warm up and warm down so you can't delete them from your routine. You could do less stretches and jelqs but then the routine will be less effective. One of the main things in PE is dedication and consistency so you just need to know exactly how much time you have free and build a routine around that but you will have to increase the workout time in the future or gains will be bad. I don't see how someone couldn't spare a hour 2 days on/1 day off though.
        Can I ask what routine your following? I was gonna edit the jp90 a bit to fit into my schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          20- 25 minutes works fine.
          Thanks for response if I dont see a difference in about 2 months I'll up the time. Was just seeing if 30 mins would work. If not I could add more time. I mean a hr of conditioning sounds long starting out on our units to me. A month in I could see a hr but in no way do I wanna injure it lol my woman would start wondering if I we're doing some kinky things lol

Comment

As per JP90 routine, 3-4 secs squeeze is required, so I take 2.30 - 3 min for one set, so for total I take 18 -20 min max just for jelq. Plus more time for Warm up,down, getting hard.

Comment

My manual routine is 20 mins, not including a 10 min warmup.

Granted, I also do an hour of hanging via 3 sets.

Comment

Working...
              X