Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is jelqing actually "good" for your penis?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is jelqing actually "good" for your penis?

    As I was just doing my workout and thinking about the incredible effects of jelqing such as monstrous erections, amazing length/girth gains people have made, better stamina in bed; I began to wonder...is jelqing actually healthy for your penis? Perhaps that's a really newbie question, but it's something that crossed my mind during my session. If anyone has any insight, I'd love to hear it! Thanks brothers
    Starting Stats:
    March 2010- BPEL: 5.75" MSEG: 4.80"
    Current Stats:
    November 2010- BPEL: 6.62" MSEG: 4.875"

  • #2
    Originally posted by diesel121 View Post
    As I was just doing my workout and thinking about the incredible effects of jelqing such as monstrous erections, amazing length/girth gains people have made, better stamina in bed; I began to wonder...is jelqing actually healthy for your penis? Perhaps that's a really newbie question, but it's something that crossed my mind during my session. If anyone has any insight, I'd love to hear it! Thanks brothers
    With those kinds of benefits, who cares what the penis thinks? Or more to the point, arent those indicators of a healthy penis?
    Tahksis' Progress Log
    NBPEL\BPEL: 5.5\6" X EG: 4.5 - Started 4/12/10

    Comment


    • #3
      I too wonder this diesel, mainly because I think that if the jelq is not done properly over and over, is it possible to get a dick shaped kind of like () or some other weird shape that would be uneven or unsymmetrical.

      Comment


      • #4
        I wonder more about the over production of semen and testosterone caused by over jeql and what effects this have to prostate and health general...I cant take some respectfull answer on that even that I have emailed 2 urologist they dont seem to reply...
        What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange

        Comment


        • #5
          Hey guys,

          I hope someone gets an answer on the safety of Jelqing. It would be devastating if it actually caused long term damage. I want a bigger dong, but not if I can't get it up in 10 years. Plus, what does it do to the prostate? That's a HUGE questions for guys that have prostate cancer in their family.

          I wish an Urologist or MD would actually come forward and give us feedback.
          Mc Dong

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by papaki View Post
            I wonder more about the over production of semen and testosterone caused by over jeql and what effects this have to prostate and health general...I cant take some respectfull answer on that even that I have emailed 2 urologist they dont seem to reply...
            What gives you the impression that jelqing causes an overproduction of semen and testosterone?
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

            The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

            25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mc Dong View Post
              Hey guys,

              I hope someone gets an answer on the safety of Jelqing. It would be devastating if it actually caused long term damage. I want a bigger dong, but not if I can't get it up in 10 years. Plus, what does it do to the prostate? That's a HUGE questions for guys that have prostate cancer in their family.

              I wish an Urologist or MD would actually come forward and give us feedback.
              Jelqing (performed correctly and done sensibly) is fine if you are free of any congenital issues or penile injuries. Why would jelqing negatively affect the prostate.
              Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

              The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

              25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                What gives you the impression that jelqing causes an overproduction of semen and testosterone?


                because the errection of a penis is happening in order to ejacuate inside a woman to make birth.This is why nature build penises.For example if I stay 3 days with out PE routine and go masturbate I need at least 10 minutes to build up some semen and then ejacuate and it is in small quantity.So this means that the last 3 days I havent build any semen inside me.Now If I have a PE routine for 2 hours and dont ejacuate the next day I am very horny.If I try to masturbate I can ejacuate in 5 minutes in large quantity plus that this semen was inside me all this day which in normal first case didnt happen.Nature didnt build us to hold the semen inside.I hope everyone undestund what I said.These things realy bother me these days and try to find some answers...
                What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange

                Comment


                • #9
                  Only thing jelqing has done is increase the size of my dong and caused a huge vein to pop out at the base, therefore making it thicker.
                  If you're worried about damaging your penis then don't do it.
                  It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                  Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by papaki View Post
                    because the errection of a penis is happening in order to ejacuate inside a woman to make birth.This is why nature build penises.For example if I stay 3 days with out PE routine and go masturbate I need at least 10 minutes to build up some semen and then ejacuate and it is in small quantity.So this means that the last 3 days I havent build any semen inside me.Now If I have a PE routine for 2 hours and dont ejacuate the next day I am very horny.If I try to masturbate I can ejacuate in 5 minutes in large quantity plus that this semen was inside me all this day which in normal first case didnt happen.Nature didnt build us to hold the semen inside.I hope everyone undestund what I said.These things realy bother me these days and try to find some answers...
                    If you stimulate yourself through whatever means and don't ejaculate, that built up ejaculate will be voided the next time you urinate. Your testes create sperm all of the time, and any unused sperm cells die off. Jelqing or any other activity isn't going to cause an "overproduction" of semen or testosterone.
                    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

                    The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

                    25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X