Not seeing gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not seeing gains?

Hey so I created an account here because I'm not seeing the gains that I'd like to (None actually). I've just been doing Basic and rotary stretches here and there for a few minutes daily for 2 or 3 months now with no gains. Im 5.9 inches long with a 5.3 girth so I'm more interested in length first. I haven't been nearly as consistent with the timing and reps of my stretches recently because I am seeing no results. My dick also points nearly straight up while standing if I am hard, and points forward/slightly down while non erect. Does this mean anything for my stretches? I'd like to eventually point straighter rather than up.

With this information, what exercises would you recommend for me to gain length?

Hi JJ,

Thanks for joining us.

You stated something that stood out to me..."here and there." Does this equate to you being consistent?

If you were just dabbling in PE, then there is a reason why the gains are not there...plus you need to consider your health, water intake, negative stress levels, and mindset.

As a suggestion, you can go to START HERE at the top left of our forum and examine the beginner programs there. Some start with JP90 to build a foundation and then expand from there. You may want to consider that program or if time is the issue, there are other programs to fit your schedule.
    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change. - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Definitely read through the start here thread and find a conditioning routine that suits your needs and one you can be consistent with. Make sure to read through the safety thread and the Physiological Indicators thread, then go to the progress forum and start a thread get all your measurements and daily post your workout routine that way you can see what works and wat doesn't. remember this is not a sprint si more like a marathon and therefore your unit needs conditioning. Good luck!
      ​Mrs. L4M
      BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
      Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
      MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Well I had started off with a consistent schedule of 2 days stretch, 1 rest. But after about a month of no results I slacked off any started doing it every couple days when I'd have time. I didn't really like doing jelqs, and since they dont help with length should I do them? If they help promote growth lengthwise I would consider them again.

Comment

If you are looking for length and want to condition may I suggest the JP90. My husband did well with it for 18 month without having to use any equipment, other than a heating pad.
          ​Mrs. L4M
          Hubby's Routine

Comment

Stretch every day.

Warm up first.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
              If you are looking for length and want to condition may I suggest the JP90. My husband did well with it for 18 month without having to use any equipment, other than a heating pad.
              Ill try it out, did he add any other stretches into the mix?
              Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
              Stretch every day.

Warm up first.

Any certain stretches that will maximize "noob" gains of my sky pointing dick ligaments?

Comment

JJ his routine is part of my signature just click the link. Good luck.
                ​Mrs. L4M
                Hubby's Routine

Comment

Originally posted by JakeJames View Post
                  Ill try it out, did he add any other stretches into the mix?

Any certain stretches that will maximize "noob" gains of my sky pointing dick ligaments?
                  I agree with Ujjayi because I done the same as you, Jake. I followed this forum months before joining. My main purpose of joining was to see why I wasn't getting these noob gains everyone was talking about. I've determined my PE several months before wasn't consistent. I wasn't warming up properly, nor was I doing the stretches properly. There is actually videos showing how to do these stretches.

Don't get discouraged, and if you gains aren't happening at all, it's probably your consistency. The last thing I determined was I didn't actually research the "start here" post. I'd suggest, to back back if you haven't fully read through things and read up for ideas.
                  2/07/17 Start BPEL 6.00 MEG 5.00
                  Current BPEL 6.5 MEG 5.5

I'm not saying doing PE has boosted my confidence but I have been practicing handsfree helicopter shakes...

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
                    JJ his routine is part of my signature just click the link. Good luck.
                    Thanks Ill check it out

Originally posted by Jobe8302 View Post
                    I agree with Ujjayi because I done the same as you, Jake. I followed this forum months before joining. My main purpose of joining was to see why I wasn't getting these noob gains everyone was talking about. I've determined my PE several months before wasn't consistent. I wasn't warming up properly, nor was I doing the stretches properly. There is actually videos showing how to do these stretches.

Don't get discouraged, and if you gains aren't happening at all, it's probably your consistency. The last thing I determined was I didn't actually research the "start here" post. I'd suggest, to back back if you haven't fully read through things and read up for ideas.
                    Interesting, I guess I havent been warming up recently either. I'll try and always warm up from now on

Comment

JP90 conditioning. If gains are good then stick with it, otherwise switch over to the "jelq-free routine", or consider venturing into hanging like me. Most focus on BTC initially, but I do both BTC and SD. As was mentioned, consistency is critical.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                        Stretch every day.

Warm up first.

I will try

Comment

Working...
                        X