Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• normal jelqing vs V-Jelq

Hi
    I am currently at the third week of jp's 90 day routine.
    It seems to me that v jelqs are more better for girth than the normal jelging, so i though to mylself to do all the jelqs exercizes as a v- jelqs ( becouse my main goal is adding girth) instead of do 150 normal jelqs and 90 v jelqs ( like it is in the routine ) .
    Will it be a good idia in your opinion ? , and what are the main differences between them in a meter of their purpose ?

"Do whatever feels good" is a general addendum to any routine.

If you like it, and it DOESN'T HURT then go for it!

(for gods sake, you should just take some time and read about what some of these guys have done to abuse their dicks!)

Just be careful, and cover all the bases with the routine, and so long as you feel you are getting a good workout and not overdoing it, your dick will guide the path, as it seems here that you have figured out, listen to your body!

Comment

V-jelqs can be a little tricky in regards to technique. Done properly they will definitely add girth to your cc's, but don't do anything for your cs. If you want to have all around girth gains you need to do regular jelqs. Done correctly regular jelqs hit your cc directly. A woman will like the hard on strong cc's provide, but a large cs is a visual wonder to behold!!
      Last edited by rbi99; 04-13-2010, 06:20 AM.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
        V-jelqs can be a little tricky in regards to technique. Done properly they will definitely add girth to your cc's, but don't do anything for your cs. If you want to have all around girth gains you need to do regular jelqs. Done correctly regular jelqs hit your cc directly. A woman will like the hard on strong cc's provide, but a large cs is a visual wonder to behold!!
        That's so right ....

Comment

I will soon be posting my CS pics ....

Comment

I have some time to post insted of just skim today, maybe i missed something, but what do CC and CS mean?
            Blinks Hanging 101
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ing-101-a.html

Comment

I am not sure i understand correctly the diffrence between cc and cs ( i looked at the Measurement Abbreviations post ) but still cant uderstand what are we talking about ....
              can someone explain plz ?

Comment

CC and CS are the corpus cavernosa and corpus spongium, respectively. For more on penis anatomy, check out this link, Penis Anatomy 101 hope this helps!

Comment

mars81,

You seem pretty knowledgeable on the subject of PE. What do you think about this...

Since the CC are bigger in size and there are 2 separate chambers, does it make sense to focus a jelqing routine on them? Don't get me wrong, we should still hit the CS, but gains in CC would probably create more overall size faster.

Also, any tips on doing the V jelq better? I agree, its a tricky exercise. Some days I am good at them while I just suck! Also, do you recommend kegeling during the exercise?

Thanks,

Mc Dong
                  Mc Dong

Comment

Regarding V's https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ct-v-jelq.html. My jelqing routine takes about 20 minutes doing UJ's and V's. Cutting out regular jelqs would save me less than 10 minutes, and wouldn't give me a full workout. To each his own most definitely, but I do not see the logic in your thinking. I doubt many others would either.
                    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                    The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by ikop View Post
                      I am not sure i understand correctly the diffrence between cc and cs ( i looked at the Measurement Abbreviations post ) but still cant uderstand what are we talking about ....
                      can someone explain plz ?
                      BPEL= bone-pressed erect length=with a ruler, you jam that sucker as far into your pelvic/pubic bone as you can and get the longest measurement you can, this way you cannot lie to yourself about whether or not you have really made gains.

Comment

Working...
                      X