beginner here about suspensory ligament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beginner here about suspensory ligament

hi im new here i ve done 2 days of pj90 because i read that you need it to condition your penis. My problem is that my suspensory ligament is sort or not stretched and while fully erect i cant push my penis down it points straight up making mastrubation a bit difficult sometimes dont even about sex so i just want to fix this problem first i dont care about length and girth for now so should i keep doing pj90 does that help or are there other exercises that i should do plz answer my question thnx

ok after a better research on the forums on suspensory ligaments i found that i have to do straight out stretches and btc stretches so i do btc with the stretches at the start of pj90 routine right? but looking at kegels and reverse kegels and doing them i noticed that when fully erect if i do reverse kegel i can push it down more but not much is that normal? maybe im doing reverse kegels wrong and another thing when close to cum it feels like im doing kegels maybe im mastrubating wrong because i cant like cum without doing kegels maybe my balance now is wrong and that caused my erections to point up and not be able to push it down because if i remember correctly when i was teen i didnt have that problem now im 26yo. All this is just a thought but i would love an answer from someone experienced

Comment

One simple exercise which is specifically going to target your suspensory ligs is the LAS.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

thnx man i guess all i need to know about LAS is on your post Heated Bundled LAS? and can you tell me if BTC and LAS are advanced exercises for a beginner like me i just started pj90 so i dont know if i can ad them to my routine.

Comment

I started doing LAS's from the get go. I don't believe it is advanced. I wouldn't suggest doing them bundled though.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
          X