Possible to hit 8 inches ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible to hit 8 inches ?

I'm 4.4 inches soft and 6 inches hard. Some people are saying that's huge I mean that maybe for you but I don't have that much girth and I feel really small. I would be happy hitting 7 inches with way more girth that I have. And if I'm 6 inches hard rn how long do you think it will take me to hit 7 ? If I'm consistent which I am 4 days on 3 days off.

I started at 4.75 and I am at 8.5 now and gunning for 9. 16 years though.

Comment

Time and 16 years is a lot of it!! 3.5 yrs for me right now, but I am soon done trying to grow..
      Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
      Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
      Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by sssssteve View Post
        W0W!

What was/is your routine?

Has it changed over the past 16 years?
        NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
        NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
        NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
        Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

Originally posted by discreet View Post
          W0W!

What was/is your routine?

Has it changed over the past 16 years?
          it has been on-and-off (which I actually contribute the extent of my gains to... the tissues get a chance to "soften up" in a sense by being away from training for weeks or months at a time so they get back into a growing phase when I resume a training routine). I do a little bit of everything. seriously. jelqing, manual stretching, had a brief phase with ADSs but I think I pegged those gains out that the effort wasnt worth the returns anymore and I have always been a fan of pumping and now I use it as a finisher to my routines. oh yeah... and these days I wear a behind-the-balls c-ring pretty much all of the time. and I do jelqing while sounding but that is an entirely different ball field.

I dont want to post the details of my routines in the beginners forum because if a n00b were to try it then there is a chance that they could seriously injure themselves. possibly permanently. itd be like giving a n00b at the gym a lift-off on a 400lb bench press.

persistence pays off though.

Comment

You think I could hit those 2 inches in 5-8 months ? That's my goal plus to get a bigger girth. Thanks for the replys guys.

Comment

Originally posted by XIM4 View Post
              You think I could hit those 2 inches in 5-8 months ? That's my goal plus to get a bigger girth. Thanks for the replys guys.
              Unrealistic. Also most likely would get injured if you MANAGE to get 2 inches in 1 year...

Comment

yeah... not going to happen in that time frame

Comment

Nope, I'm aiming for 1.3" in length and am giving myself 6 years. Not saying it will take that long but I'm giving myself more than enough time so that I don't quit when I fail a goal. This is a marathon and takes time, just depends on how dedicated you are to it
                  Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
                  Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Basically I started jelqing at 14 I know it sound so bad but I did everything right from warming up to stretching to jelqing but I started off by 5 mintues warm up Nd stretch and jelq about 100 -200 that when I was 14 now am 18 Nd am allowed to an account and I warm up 5 minutes and stretche 15 mintues and 600 jelqs 2-4 days a week but when I started off I did 5 days and weekend rest but All I can say is that my penis is 17cm on a ruler and 4 finger girth

Comment

Originally posted by sssssteve View Post
                      I was wondering if anyone had done what you have done. Percentage wise you have grown hugely. Wondering how much girth you gained?

You aren't spending like 3 hours a day on this stuff are you? 16 years of that would be obsessive.
                      7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                      8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                      8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                      8 X 6 goal
                      8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Originally posted by WIItard View Post
                        I was wondering if anyone had done what you have done. Percentage wise you have grown hugely. Wondering how much girth you gained?

You aren't spending like 3 hours a day on this stuff are you? 16 years of that would be obsessive.

idk how much my girth has increased... I am going to refrain from measuring for the next few months but my c-rings are getting tighter and I fill up the base of my tube on the pump that Ive got.

and no... it hasnt been 3 hours a day for 16 years... its been a few weeks/months of hardcore training and weeks/months on breaks. I literally just do it in my spare time when I am on a training cycle. piss pulls every time I hit the bathroom, 20 mins of pumping here, half an hour of manual stretching while watching tv there, edging at the end of the day, ball jelqing when I change clothes... it is all about integrating it into your day.

Comment

Gains of 1"x0.5" are not that uncommon if dedicated. Most seem to take 1-2 years to gain that, but some gain faster, some slower, and some gain more, and some gain less.
                          Original/Current Stats:
                          2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                          2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                          Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                          Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                          Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Working...
                          X