Regarding jelqing with one hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding jelqing with one hand

I jelq with one hand and retracting the foreskin with the other. It works alot better for me when i retract the foreskin just abit then not doing it at all, i don't know why this is. Perhaps the blood is just staying in the foreskin otherwise. Anyway..

Its being advised to jelq for at least 4 seconds, both hands count as 1 rep.

But how is it if you only jelq with one hand? I have tried to do 4 second jelqs but its not going very well, my glands doesn't even become hard when im doing it that slow. Does 2 jelqs with one hand in a row count as 1 rep or how is it?

I find it best to go right the left hand count it as one so when you get to 15 its 30, find it best like that as it stops any kind of bending of the shaft, bit like when you do compressions, one hand follows the other, but use lub and lots of it, keep an old towel under you.

My take that is.

NOWHARD

Comment

What's important with jelqing is that there should be an expansion ahead of your grip. The suggested time for each stroke is just that, a suggestion. Each individual is unique so if you need to make adjustments in the stroke time to get the expansion then that's what you need to do.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
        What's important with jelqing is that there should be an expansion ahead of your grip. The suggested time for each stroke is just that, a suggestion. Each individual is unique so if you need to make adjustments in the stroke time to get the expansion then that's what you need to do.
        What about grip? I personally find it a bit difficult to tell whether or not there is an expansion going on, but which would technically promote that expansion the best, a lighter or tighter grip?
        My Progress Log - The Pink Mile
        Start - 24/03/2017: 6.0 BPEL; 4.75 MEG; 4.88 BEG
        Current - 24/07/2017: 6.5 BPEL; 5.0 MEG; 5.13 BEG
        1st Goal: 8.0 BPEL; 6.0 MEG; 6.0 BEG

Comment

Originally posted by UglyBoy View Post
          What about grip? I personally find it a bit difficult to tell whether or not there is an expansion going on, but which would technically promote that expansion the best, a lighter or tighter grip?
          A tighter grip will give better expansion but you don't want it too tight. If you are jelqing at a 50% erection level the shaft above your grip should feel like it is at 100% as you are making your stroke. You should see your glans expand with each stroke and it should have a red color to it.
          Last edited by Cavalier; 05-23-2017, 06:45 AM.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
            A tighter grip will give better expansion but you don't want it too tight. If you are jelqing at a 50% erection level the shaft above your grip should feel like it is at 100% as you are making your stroke. You should see your glans expand with each stroke and it should have a red color to it.
            Do you mind if I pm you asking a bit more about grip and detecting PIs?
            My Progress Log - The Pink Mile
            Start - 24/03/2017: 6.0 BPEL; 4.75 MEG; 4.88 BEG
            Current - 24/07/2017: 6.5 BPEL; 5.0 MEG; 5.13 BEG
            1st Goal: 8.0 BPEL; 6.0 MEG; 6.0 BEG

Comment

Originally posted by UglyBoy View Post
              Do you mind if I pm you asking a bit more about grip and detecting PIs?
              That would be fine. I'm in and out today so I'll get to you PM when I get a chance.

Comment

Working...
              X