postponing Pe to Loose weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• postponing Pe to Loose weight

Hello, about a moth ago I stumbled upon this forum, and have been soaking up as much information as I can ever since, I started with JP's beginners, and have found it to improve my erections, the only problem is, I have a massive fat pad at the base, and a huge belly, which makes jelqing a little hard, especially since the fat pad has buried excatly 1 half of my penis, therefore I am gonna postpone my PE until I have lost a suffiecient amount of weight so that I can continue my PE comfortably and effectivly. My goal is to lose 50 lbs in 5 months(im 303 lbs right now) Anyway, I'll still be on the forums soaking up as much info from you all as I can and learning as much as possible so that I can do this effectivly. When I resume, I plan to pick up where I left off with Jp's beginners routine, its a great and structured routine. Wish me luck, and thanks.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered"- Julius Cesear

Good luck with the weight loss.

I could lose 10 - 20 pounds, myself.
    Current Max Erect Length: 5.5 Inches NBPEL ( 03 / 29 / 10 )
    Current Max Erect Girth: 4.75 Inches ( 03 / 29 / 10 )

Short Term Max Erect Length: 7 Inches NBPEL
    Long Term Max Erect Length: 8 Inches NBPEL

Short / Long Term Max Erect Girth: 5 Inches

Comment

Good luck on your weight loss journey bro!
      Cardio is key to weight loss and if you're going into weight lifting for weight loss, then do high reps with lower reps to shred the fat!
      Best of luck again amigo!
      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Thanks man, well, right now, Im putting a heavy emphasis on cardio bike and power walking with dumbells, with minimal weight lifting, for the next 5 months or so, once Ive lost a sufficient amount of fat, then my weight lifting will increase.

Comment

Good for you, I decieded to loose some weight a few hears ago too. I tried everything and it all worked but what I had to do was stop living a normal life just to maintain the discipline. What later came as a surprise diet was something I love to do in the first place. . .eat! I love fruit and thought that it was filling enough so I decided eat as much as I wanted and stayed away from junky stuff. I ended up making a GIANT fruit smoothie each day instead of eating my fill with regular meals and lost 50 lbs. Since starting with the smoothie thing I have kept the weight off and and rarely get hungry. I'm down to 225 lbs. and still loosing.

Don't give in and don't give up. Like PE, it's a marathon.

Angus

Comment

Diet is important too! I still eat whatever I want whenever I want but I watch what I eat more so then ever, I still eat junk foods just not as much, and make sure I eat healthy. Fruit is a great substitute for snacks. Lots and lots of protein and some rice. Lots of salad as well. I stay away from pastas as they are starches and cause you to gain lots of weight.
            Last edited by millia; 04-11-2010, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Good luck to you bro! Hey for the mean time you could do stretches, I'm sure will have have some nice length gains in 5 months

Comment

DIET, DIET, DIET!! Def the most important part of weight loss or...weight gain. Good luck man, were here to cheer you on!
                I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Thanks guys
                  Mars81, So just like, ur basic garden variety stretches would be good in the meantime as a filler?

Comment

programs

Congrats on your weight loss goal!! I have heard of a few programs that you might wanna check out.
                    I always like The Abs Diet, by David Zinczenko, mostly because it was easy to follow, but another guy on this forum had major success with the e-book The Truth About Six-Pack Abs by Michael D. Geary. Just some ideas. Anyway, good luck with whatever you follow!!!

Comment

I hear jump rope is good cardio.
                      Current Max Erect Length: 5.5 Inches NBPEL ( 03 / 29 / 10 )
                      Current Max Erect Girth: 4.75 Inches ( 03 / 29 / 10 )

Short Term Max Erect Length: 7 Inches NBPEL
                      Long Term Max Erect Length: 8 Inches NBPEL

Short / Long Term Max Erect Girth: 5 Inches

Comment

Oh yes and also my best peice of advice for cardio is RUN! Run run run run! Running will help you lose weight faster than liposuction!

Comment

Ugh, unfortunatly running is out for me, I did quite a number on my knees during high school in football, Im gonna let them heal a while longer. For the meantime, to give me that metabolic boots, Im gonna be using the bike to replace sprints. Once the snow melts here, Im gonna start power walking with my 10 lbs dumbells. For now, Im just using the treadmil. Getting started on the workout routine isn't so much the problem, its controlling what I eat, need to improve my discipline.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfmesser View Post
                            Thanks guys
                            Mars81, So just like, ur basic garden variety stretches would be good in the meantime as a filler?
                            Try these stretches that were referred to me from a fellow member, he was not the creator of this, but he made awesome gains.

Here you go, copied and pasted like he gave it to me :

This routine was created by DLD - Double Long Daddy of Matters Of Size

Warm up for 10 minutes

Basic Stretching: 3 Sets of each stretch below

Behind The Cheeks to the Left: 30-seconds
                            Behind The Cheeks to the Center: 30-seconds
                            Behind The Cheeks to the Right: 30-seconds

Straight Down to the Left: 30-seconds

Straight Down to the Center: 30-seconds
                            Straight Down to the Right: 30-seconds
                            Straight Down Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

Straight Out to the Left: 30-seconds

Straight Out to the Center: 30-seconds
                            Straight Out to the Right: 30-seconds
                            Straight Out Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

Straight Up to the Left: 30-seconds

Straight Up to the Center: 30-seconds
                            Straight Up to the Right: 30-seconds
                            Straight Up Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

IMPORTANT - I DO A RE- WARM UP AFTER STRETCHING

First 2 weeks - 300 wet jelqs

After 2 weeks - 600 wet jelqs

Testicle Health Massage

Warm down - 10 minutes

PC Kegels and Reverse Kegels

Add the last part of this routine when you are ready in 5 months. Doing stretches will act waaay more than just a filler, my buddy who recommended me this gained 3/4 of an inch in 3 weeks doing these stretches alone! Stretching is VERY important for length gains. Now we are all different, some of us gain faster than others and some don't gain at all but thinking optimistically, after 5 months and you experience gains, can you imagine how it will be when you add jelging? I hope this helps and best of luck to you
                            Last edited by Mars81; 04-11-2010, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Cool, thanks, I was just wondering though, what does "Behind the cheeks" ?

Comment

Working...
                              X