Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am i doing right? Please anyone help me!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am i doing right? Please anyone help me!!

I've started PE today.

My current stats are(in inches)
    --
    BPEL EL BPFSL FL EG FG
    6.4 5.6 6 4.6 5 4.2
    Today's routine was --

warm up- 8-10 mins
    Basic stretch(left,right,up,down,straight out) - 4*15 scs per direction with kegel every time 25 strokes
    Helicopter stretch
    Wet jelq - 150 reps
    Edging - ejaculation after 3rd time(20-25 mins)
    Warm down -2 mins

Should i add horizontal movement or v-jelq along with this routine? Is any changes in this routine needed. Please anyone suggest me of anything.

Review : After edging the feeling of ejaculation was awesome. But after PE my penis shrunken. Is this normal or doing anything wrong? Please i need help.
    Also, during jelqing got erection several times & stretching session was a bit tough with foreskin.

I want to clarify some confusions --

1. How much time & when i will do kegel in between PE or at relaxation. As this was first day, i confused with steps & couldn't do it properly.
    2.How i calculate my EQ?
    3.When taking rest day among this routine?
    4.How many times should do helicopter stroke after jelqing?
    Last edited by s.das; 05-20-2017, 09:39 AM.

I'd say stick with the routine for a while, at least a few weeks to see how it goes.

EQ is a feeling. 10 EQ is as hard as it gets.

Take a rest as you like, I do 5 on 2 off. Some do 3 and 1, etc.

I'd guess about 30 Helicopter twirls to start, work up to 50 in a few weeks.
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
      I'd say stick with the routine for a while, at least a few weeks to see how it goes.

EQ is a feeling. 10 EQ is as hard as it gets.

Take a rest as you like, I do 5 on 2 off. Some do 3 and 1, etc.

I'd guess about 30 Helicopter twirls to start, work up to 50 in a few weeks.
      Thank you for your reply. It really helped me.

Comment

How much kegels should i do along with this?

Comment

Start with 5 reps of Erect Kegels and add one rep per session of they're performed in good form. Do these prior to your edging.
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
            Start with 5 reps of Erect Kegels and add one rep per session of they're performed in good form. Do these prior to your edging.
            I'm facing problems in normal erection. I'm trying to make it erect but either fails every time after half-erection or falling when doing kegel . Not lasting longer. How can i improve that problem? Please assist me.

Comment

Originally posted by s.das View Post
              I'm facing problems in normal erection. I'm trying to make it erect but either fails every time after half-erection or falling when doing kegel . Not lasting longer. How can i improve that problem? Please assist me.
              If you can't get the required time then perform the erect kegel for as long as you can for up to 5 seconds per rep for 5-10 reps. Stay with this rep range until you can perform all 5-10 reps for 5 seconds each.
              Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
              X