Left tesitcle sits at an "angle"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left tesitcle sits at an "angle"

I hope this is in the right section if not I do apoglise.

So I've recently started PE and has I've become more aware of the area I've noticed my left testicle sits at an "angle" so to say instead of straight up like my right, as if it was lying down. I'm not sure if it's always been like this, but as I've become increasingly aware of it I've noticed the bottom of the testicle is touching the inside of my leg. I'm constantly having to separate it from my skin as starts to stick.

Im not sure if this has come on suddenly or if it's normal and I've just become aware. Also sometimes a slight ache, but is this just in my head because im thinking about it?

Mostly my fault I guess for not realizing how they normally sit to see if this is a change.
    Do you advise I got to doctors?

I appreciate any help, google hasn't been must of assistance to me. I apoglise once again if this is in the wrong section. Thank you.

It does not sound like anything to worry about. Continue to pay attention to them now and see if anything changes drastically. Mine move around a lot. The things to really monitor are pumps growing on the testicles. Look into proper self examination methods.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

My testicles are entirely asymmetric. I think you situation is benign. A common phenomenon that occurs with PE is over speculation of the genitalia, this can lead some guys to anxiety and they start to "see things".
      My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Credit to site ZocDoc. Information only, uncertain about accuracy.

Why is one of my testicles higher than the other?
        I was experiencing some pain in my left testicle when I noticed that it is raised up higher than the other one. I know this is normal but it seems really high like it is going up into my body. What's going on? What should I do?
        Answer

While it is normal for one testicle to be higher than another, it is not normal for them to change positions. In addition, it is normally the left testicle that is lower than the right. There are several conditions that can cause testicular pain that should be considered in you. The first condition is called testicular torsion. This is where the testicle twists on itself causing a disruption in blood flow to the testicle. This causes pain and can also cause the testicle to move upward. The pain is very severe, and is rarely ignored or even tolerated. For this reason, I think torsion is unlikely in you. Other possibilities include infection and pooling of venous blood called a varicocele. Finally, pain in this area can be caused by a hernia. This is where contents of the abdominal cavity move through an abnormal opening in to the scrotum. This does not sound like what you have because your problem seems to be your testicle moving up, not other contents moving down.

This is the type of problem that can be looked into by your primary care physician. I suggest that you schedule an appointment today. He or she can examine your testicles and determine if there is anything abnormal going on. Good luck.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
        X