Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glans Exercise/Gains?

Hey All,
    Iíve been reading a lot and learning a lot, however, my comprehension is a bit slow lately (overload?). Concerning the glans during PE; why are we not to grasp it or is it O.K.? The reason I ask is that every exercise technique I learn about the instructions/description states to grasp Ďbehindí the glans not on it. Why is this and what can happen if we donít. I find it almost impossible to avoid the glans.

Are there any specific exercises for glans gains along with our other size gains?

Me-so-stupid
    Angus

We (or I) don't grasp it because it hurts, it makes it harder to grip, and it pushes blood out of your glans (something someone who wants glans gains shouldn't do). You can personally do whatever you want, especially if it's the only way you can. Jelqing engorges the glans, but glans gains follow any gains.
    Started on 03/04/2010
    BPEL:6.69" EG:5.06"
    Current as of 06/17/2010
    BPEL:7.18" EG:5.25

Comment

LOL,
      Thanks for helping me learn, I appreciate it. I assumed your answers would be the obvious conclusions but since Iím so green with all this I needed to get a Vetís perspective.

During my very short time with PE Iíve looked at a lot of before and after photos showing gain progressions with length & girth but not so much with the glans, some look underdeveloped and odd; something I want to avoid.

Thanks again
      Angus

Comment

Some guys their penis gets erect without the glans being erect at times. Keeping the penis to the desired proportions, is a constant challange for the pe'er.

Comment

Originally posted by angus View Post
          LOL,
          Thanks for helping me learn, I appreciate it. I assumed your answers would be the obvious conclusions but since Iím so green with all this I needed to get a Vetís perspective.

During my very short time with PE Iíve looked at a lot of before and after photos showing gain progressions with length & girth but not so much with the glans, some look underdeveloped and odd; something I want to avoid.

Thanks again
          Angus
          You called me a vet . Look at our join dates, haha. I feel that ballooning and erect kegels engorge my glans a lot as well, so try those. Don't worry about others too much. Some of those people just have small glans, and I think if you are conscious about gaining with your glans you will be fine. Check out this.
          Started on 03/04/2010
          BPEL:6.69" EG:5.06"
          Current as of 06/17/2010
          BPEL:7.18" EG:5.25

Comment

LOL,
            More proof of my ignorance here on PEgym and PE in general, Iíve yet to learn how to recognize the provided forum information (join date).

I wasnít worried about what others looked like, just concerned for myself and what all this exercise may produce. If Iím doing my exercises wrong or have not incorporated one that is vital (glans exercise), I certainly want to know now before I get settled into a routine that is not beneficial to my goal(s). I appreciate your suggestions with ballooning and erect kegels, also the link.

Pegasus,
            I had no idea that some guys can get erect without getting erect glans! Color-me-stupid once more; Iím embarrassed that I posted such a statement without considering someone elseís penis function(s). If I offended you or anyone else by that statement, please overlook my lack of knowledge.

Until I get a hang on the PE lifestyle Iím sure I will continue to ask uneducated questions like this and cause a chuckle or two among forum inhabitants but please know Iím not deliberately trying to appear ignorant I really am.

Thanks for the education guys.
            Angus

Comment

^^ Dont worrie dude,if you dont ask questions you will end up get injured,we all have to start somewhere and we would rather you ask anything than starting a post saying : I HAVE INJURED MY PENIS WHAT WILL I DO : researching and asking is how you gain knowledge and stay safe!

Comment

I read somewhere that squeezing your glans desensitizes it.
                It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

If the sensory nerves of the penis glans were traumatized, it would take a long time to heal, usually 3-12 months as nerves regenerate very slowly. Holding your glans while stretching could do that kind of damage. On the other hand, jelqing over your glans will probably cause the same kind of situation. After all, once you reach the glans itself, if you were to continue jelqing, there is no where for that blood to go.

Regarding glans and jelqing, it seems as if very few guys here that gain substantially in girth, find there glans suddenly looking small. I think that if you have been successful gaining girth through correct jelqing techniques, the glans will increase in size proportionately.
                  FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                  The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Either way, I don't like to play with my head unless I'm sexing or masturbating.

Comment

I find that when doing uli's my glans expands most.
                      Since your a newbie, I recommend you continue jelqing and do the uli's after your newbieroutine.
                      Log
                      Measurements (Current):
                      BPEL: 7.25"
                      HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

Condition your penis before doing anything advanced!

Comment

Working...
                        X