Don't want length gains only girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't want length gains only girth

Starting jp90 but don't want any length just girth. Could I drop the stretches and focus on the jelqs and v jelqs?

Thanks.

Of course, you can do whatever you want. I personally kind of went with a "get what I can get approach" but girth came easier for me in the relative sense for PE time. In fact I think that because i was squeezing so hard trying to get a good pull grip that it enhanced girth so sometimes the most effective exercises may be hard to separate the two...just my thoughts.
    Started: 7 x 5
    Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
    Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Personally V-Jelqs seem to be working girth on my department. I would suggest to keep doing Both jelqs, ive learned here jelqing provides both girth and length. And V-Jelqs primarily Girth.

Comment

Thank you for the replies gentlemen. I'm 8 bpel so I don't need anymore length plus my wife said that is too much as is. So would love girth gains and minimal length

Comment

Originally posted by Gainsoverbrains View Post
          Thank you for the replies gentlemen. I'm 8 bpel so I don't need anymore length plus my wife said that is too much as is. So would love girth gains and minimal length
          good to hear that, you should look into V-Jelqs to master them, and when you are more conditioned for advanced exercises like "squeezing" and other ones to increase girth. Its recommended to exercises for at least 2 months before doing any rigorous work out. Patience here is the key.

Keep it safe.

Comment

You could try no stretches. Personally I would recommend keeping some light stretches in your routine. Not to increase your length, but to keep the tissues as playable as possible. This will help with your girth gains also.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
            X