Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Al
    replied
    With the Erect Kegel you should feel the muscle in your perineal area contract and your penis rise, if you're performing it correctly.

Leave a comment:

• mrolson
    started a topic "Dick-ups" and kegels the same thing?

"Dick-ups" and kegels the same thing?

Hi guys!

I have never understood how to correctly perform kegels, I guess I simply dont know what "feeling" to look for, but that is not my question.

I do something that I call "dick-ups". It's kind of like I am pushing blood into the penis and when erected, the penis will "swing up", thus the name. I can also feel my glands hardening when I perform this. I can only hold it for a few seconds and for each repetition my erection subsides and after about 10 repetitions, I am soft and have to do some jelqs to get it up again.

When I perform this exercise, it feel like I am pushing something inside around my prostate area a bit down and forward.

What exactly is it that I am doing? Does it have any use? Will it eventually make my erections harder? Is it a kegel, because I thought that would be an "upwards and inwards squeeze", which this is the opposite of. Thanks in advance guys!
Working...
X