Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Dick-ups" and kegels the same thing?

Hi guys!

I have never understood how to correctly perform kegels, I guess I simply dont know what "feeling" to look for, but that is not my question.

I do something that I call "dick-ups". It's kind of like I am pushing blood into the penis and when erected, the penis will "swing up", thus the name. I can also feel my glands hardening when I perform this. I can only hold it for a few seconds and for each repetition my erection subsides and after about 10 repetitions, I am soft and have to do some jelqs to get it up again.

When I perform this exercise, it feel like I am pushing something inside around my prostate area a bit down and forward.

What exactly is it that I am doing? Does it have any use? Will it eventually make my erections harder? Is it a kegel, because I thought that would be an "upwards and inwards squeeze", which this is the opposite of. Thanks in advance guys!

With the Erect Kegel you should feel the muscle in your perineal area contract and your penis rise, if you're performing it correctly.
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
    X