Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is It Finally Safe To Fully Retract My Foreskin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is It Finally Safe To Fully Retract My Foreskin?

Hi guys-

I am intact, and have never fully retracted my foreskin (by fully I mean exposing the entire glans) save for once when I was young by a doctor.

For the last month or so, I've been trying to carefully pull the skin back farther and farther to try and stretch it a bit. But I'm very worried that if I retract it behind my glans, that I will not be able to get it back again.

This problem is complicated by the fact that I have a very, VERY sensitive glans-so sensitive that I can't touch it, or even let water hit it. It is extremely painful if it does. The best that I can do is let a steady stream of water from my shower faucet (not shower head) run over the exposed glans.

The main thing I'm scared of is paraphimosis, when the skin gets stuck behind the glans and cuts off blood, requiring a hospital visit, or, in my case, some VERY painful squeezing of the glans to shrink it by squeezing blood out.

Lately I've been retracting it (erect, for maximum stretch), and then letting it fall a little bit lower each time by itself without touching it by leaning back in a chair. A few times it felt like it was going to go all the way before I stopped it myself and pulled it back up, since I want to be totally safe, so I thought I'd wait a few more weeks.

So if I let it fall by itself behind the glans, is it pretty much guaranteed to be safe, since I assume if it was tight enough to cause paraphimosis, it would probably hurt while it was stretching that far? Maybe absolute worst case scenario is that I'd have to wait for it to be flaccid to pull the skin back over the glans?

Thanks for any help, hopefully I can finally conquer this little obstacle!

EDIT: Oh, also, I think there is a "penile adhesion" on the BOTTOM part of my glans connecting it to the foreskin. It's just slightly below the opening on the glans, but seems to be attached to the little pinkish strip of skin there. As far as I've noticed, it never hurt, will this be a problem while retracting?
    Last edited by Jackson115; 04-30-2017, 01:52 AM.

This is a very low risk process ,you are overthinking it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      This is a very low risk process ,you are overthinking it.
      Ha ha, I hope so, but I will absolutely freak out if it gets stuck, even if just for peace of mind

Comment

Anxiety on the other hand can be a real issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          Anxiety on the other hand can be a real issue.
          That I do have

Comment

Keep on practicing, a little lube may even help !
            Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
              Keep on practicing, a little lube may even help !
              Yeah good idea, I'll probably end up using an oil like avocado or something.

Comment

Also retract it fully when flaccid. It is good to wash in there.
                ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Well I finally retracted it today, and everything went smoothly, but I had a Hell of a time getting the skin back OVER the glans once it passed the ridge at the end of the head. I really don't think it was stopping any blood circulation, it didn't hurt or anything. The only thing I felt was a tiny bit of itching sensation, but maybe that's from the air or something since it's never been exposed before. I let it go a bit flaccid, but even then the head still looked pretty big, it seemed much bigger than when the skin was over it and I was flaccid.

I tried to simply grab the skin as near the base as I could and force it up, but even that didn't work. The skin kind of just bunched up on itself and when I let go it returned back behind the head. So I dripped some avocado oil around the top, and tried again, but it still didn't work. Eventually, I grabbed the sides of the skin with my nails (otherwise I couldn't grip it with all the oil) and pulled it back over the head, and it was finally back.

I am thinking that I should probably give it a few more weeks of letting the skin sit at the widest point on the head to stretch it out a bit more, but not to retract it all the way. But if it does happen at least I know it can go back now.

Also it looked pretty much clean, I have no idea how, since this is probably the second time in my entire life I've retracted it. I ran a bit of water over it like I did before, and it actually felt more sensitive than the front of the glans, which is strange since I thought the front was supposed to be the most sensitive part.

Anyway, this is a big step forward. Thanks for the help
                  Last edited by Jackson115; 05-01-2017, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Excellent !

You might try a slow masturbation by moving the foreskin back & forth, as one technique.
                    Orgasm is not a must.
                    Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
                    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                      Excellent !

You might try a slow masturbation by moving the foreskin back & forth, as one technique.
                      Orgasm is not a must.
                      Yeah that's more or less what I was doing, except I was keeping the skin at the widest point hoping to stretch it, maybe your method is better since it moves more

Comment

Working...
                      X