Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consensus on the need for BPEL

Hi,

So my fat pad is 1/4" if that. Prolly a tad less. And its sorta tough to push in. Uncomfortable.

Is the BPEL measurement really needed? Seems like every one or most include it.
    NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
    NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
    NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
    Goal; hard, strong, veiny

It is more accurate than non bone pressed. This can change often depending on weight. Your bone always stays the same.
    goal--Contentment
    proactive's progress log

Comment

Hi,

Well, say my weight has been the same for decades and my waist size hasn't changed for say almost 30 years.

Do I still need BPEL?

Comment

Well, since you are extremely luck to not have a fat pad. You are at liberty to measure however you want. Just be consistent.

A bit envious. My fat pad is probably about an inch.
        goal--Contentment
        proactive's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by proactive View Post
          Well, since you are extremely luck to not have a fat pad. You are at liberty to measure however you want. Just be consistent.

A bit envious. My fat pad is probably about an inch.
          Hi,

Well the grass is greener etc...

I have to tailor any cloths I want to look right in.

European brands fit better but still the shirts need to be taken in at the waist as I need broader shoulders.

Pants, OMG pants! If they are long enough, they are either too loose at the waist or too tight around the croch.

Cloths shopping is a nightmare. Shoes are slightly better, high arches and long toes. Prefer a comfy toe box but those shoes look dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by discreet View Post
            Hi,

Well the grass is greener etc...

I have to tailor any cloths I want to look right in.

European brands fit better but still the shirts need to be taken in at the waist as I need broader shoulders.

Pants, OMG pants! If they are long enough, they are either too loose at the waist or too tight around the croch.

Cloths shopping is a nightmare. Shoes are slightly better, high arches and long toes. Prefer a comfy toe box but those shoes look dumb.
            I think we may have a bit different dressing styles. If my pants are too loose I wear a belt. If my shirt is too short I show my crack. If my pants are too long I roll them up. As far as the shopping goes, try the thrift store. Not near as many options= less nightmare. You either buy it or you don't.
            goal--Contentment
            proactive's progress log

Comment

Hi,

Yep we be different.

No bueno on the flood water look.

And showing my happy trail is not something I would do unless at the beach.

My mom introduced me to fashion early on so it's what I'm stuck in.

I did happen on a black velvet dinner jacket at a thrift store once. Totally killer, had to get it tailored though
              Last edited by discreet; 04-29-2017, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Hi,

Yep we be different.

No bueno on the flood water look.

And showing my happy trail is not something I would do unless at the beach.

My mom introduced me to fashion early on so it's what I'm stuck in.

I did happen on a killer black velvet dinner jacket at a thrift store once. Totally killer, had to get it tailored though
                I picked up a black and green wool sweater at a thrift shop once. I called it my mad cow sweater because the black splotches looked like a cows spots. I miss that sweater.
                goal--Contentment
                proactive's progress log

Comment

Hi,

Well, say my weight has been the same for decades and my waist size hasn't changed for say almost 30 years.

Do I still need BPEL?
                  I don't bother with BPEL. I'm in the same boat as you. I've been 74kg for 16 years. My fat pad is negligible. I could push in for that extra half centimeter, but it hurts. I tried the Bone Pressed at first, but it did not make a big difference. My first measure was 7 inches, when I pushed in it was about 7.2.
                  03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                  Thread
                  12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

BPEL is used to track gains even with weight gains or losses. If your weight is consistent, you don't need BPEL to see if your current PE exercises are working for you or not.
                    Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

You don't need to push the measuring tool in to the point of discomfort.
                      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
                      X