V Jelq/Squeezing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V Jelq/Squeezing

Hello everyone, so im a little new to P.E and i have been working out for around a month now. I started with basic stretches jelqing and kegels. Now that i had finished my first month i decided to add V Jelqing to my routine, as i did my workout for the first time ever my **** was sore... My question here for you guys is, can i add V jelqs and Squeezes to my routine? Or do they somehow counter benefit each other? if so whats the order to do them in? I want to slowly add more workouts specially for girth but i want to take it slow to avoid any injuries.

Thanks for reading This post, look forward to hearing from you guys.

You should have started doing V- jelqing right from the start. There is no problem with adding them now. I would recommend that you hold off on the squeezes until you are a little more conditioned. Give it another month or two before you start. For now continue to add more reps and intensity to your current routine.
    Last edited by Cavalier; 04-29-2017, 08:02 PM.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
      You should have started doing V- jelqing right from the start. There is now problem with adding them now. I would recommend that you hold off on the squeezes until you are a little more conditioned. Give it another month or two before you start. For now continue to add more reps and intensity to your current routine.
      If i knew they felt this good i would of, but like you said i will be increasing the amount of reps and holding off on squeezing!

Thanks

Comment

Hi,

Interesting thing about the squeeze, I've been forming the OK grip behind my balls which gets my entire shaft.

At any rate this seems to work very well for me.

Unsure if it will work for you based on your body. But mine seems to like it.
        NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
        NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
        NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
        Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

Originally posted by discreet View Post
          Hi,

Interesting thing about the squeeze, I've been forming the OK grip behind my balls which gets my entire shaft.

At any rate this seems to work very well for me.

Unsure if it will work for you based on your body. But mine seems to like it.
          Interesting, i wasn't sure how far back to hold but i will try this out thanks nice tip.

Comment

Working...
          X