Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello fellow stretchers! JP90 is done, looking for guidance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello fellow stretchers! JP90 is done, looking for guidance.

So I started the JP90 three months ago, going from 5.31x3.93 to 5.70x4.72 BPEL and . I experimented some during this time with different stretches but mostly followed the program. What I've learned during this time is: always warm up and warm down, do the exercises correctly, take care of your foreskin(!) and be consistent. My erections have become better, the shape of my penis have evened out (had big head with thinner shaft, now it's about even) and learned that my penis can take a lot of tension.

I'm now looking to move on since I feel the routine isn't sufficient anymore, I need to push my boundaries. But I'm really lost in all the exercises presented here. Should I get a device to supplement the JP90 routine or start a new with a custom built routine? What exercises do you guys recommend and if a devices is needed which one?

Thanks in advance from a guy lost in the PE exercise jungle!
    Last edited by brazallo; 04-27-2017, 06:41 PM.

Welcome, good job staying consistent and getting results! Hope to hear soon from other members from this interesting thread.

Comment

Hi, do you feel that you're Still gaining with jp90? If so, you should definitely keep doing that. People here always say that if something is still working you shouldn't change it. If not, I suggest doing big als jelqless routine, that's what I'm going to do when I'm done
      Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
      I BEAT IT! https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Comment

Originally posted by Couchdog View Post
        Hi, do you feel that you're Still gaining with jp90? If so, you should definitely keep doing that. People here always say that if something is still working you shouldn't change it. If not, I suggest doing big als jelqless routine, that's what I'm going to do when I'm done
        It's more that my penis has gotten used to the tension, maybe I should continue with the JP90 and add on some more stretches? I really don't know what exercises would be good for someone in my position. Gonna have a look at Big Als jelqless routine.

Comment

Hi everyone, I have 14 cm penis and it's thin. I want to get bigger penis. I've been using Pro extender for 2 months. I don't see any diffrence on my penis. Could you give me some suggestion please. ( sorry for my english if i had wrong )

Comment

Originally posted by LVNT View Post
            Hi everyone, I have 14 cm penis and it's thin. I want to get bigger penis. I've been using Pro extender for 2 months. I don't see any diffrence on my penis. Could you give me some suggestion please. ( sorry for my english if i had wrong )
            Look in the beginners forum and find the JP90 routine, follow that for 3 months then measure again.

Comment

Working...
            X