Now im official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now im official

Well i believe im an official PEer now, 4 weeks and no measurable gains! Iv'e been riding a newbie gain high for some time after a quick 1/2 inch bpel and 1/8th inch eg. Although it seems that im gettin ever so slightly thicker poss .1 to .2 especially at the base. In my head i know i need to keep doin my thing but, i see now how these guys get down after months of nothing! Im a few weeks away from my three month routine and id say it was a success! Does anyone know if length and width growth do this back and forth cycle? Maybe some length gains ahead followed by girth?

You are doing just fine and it is time to settle in for the long haul. Yes, there may be reasons to expect a back and forth cycle. Take a look at:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Looks like i need to focus on the tunica more, which i thought i did plenty? Oh well its all an experiment and ive got plenty of time!!

Comment

Good luck!
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Working...
        X