Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion on my starting size?

Hi all,

Just wanted to know is my starting size is decent or not. Would love your honest opinions.

Boned pressed erect length: 6.0
    Erect Girth (base): 5.1

I look really small in the mirror though which is why I asked. I feel as if I am under average which is why I have started PE and joint the forum!

Will be starting JP90 seriously today.

Thank you for any replies in advance.

T

Is my starting size decent?

Hi all,

Just wanted to know is my starting size is decent or not. Would love your honest opinions.

Boned pressed erect length: 6.0
    Erect Girth (base): 5.1

I look really small in the mirror though which is why I asked. I feel as if I am under average which is why I have started PE and joint the forum!

Will be starting JP90 seriously today.

Thank you for any replies in advance.

T (also sorry for double post. trying to delete the other one!)

Comment

I'm sorry. After reviewing your we have deemed that you are to be shot, immediately.

We have to purge your household by 2 generations and burn all traces of your history.

We accept nothing but perfection, symmetry.....Of course you dolt. There is no required starting size.

Don't just try, do the exercises and do them correctly and watch your little guy grow! Good luck.

Comment

The average BPEL is around 5.7 inches and MEG is 4.7. You are fine, your a little above average.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Your starting size is above average in both areas according to accepted averages. Obviously you wouldn't be here if you were completely satisfied with all aspects of your size. So you came to the right place.
          Congrats on deciding to start a routine and being consistent.
          If you start the JP90, don't start with the full routine recommended in the JP90 thread. Start with maybe 1/3 or 1/2 the recommended reps of jelqs and add 10-15 reps each week or about 5 reps each session depending on your PIs of course.
          Some here have suggested doing RKs during the stretches with that routine rather than kegels. Some have reported issuedby kegeling to forcefully while stretching. So if you decide to do the reg kegels during your stretches, do so lightly.
          Another thing to avoid is measuring to often. The temptation may be great to measure every session, week or 2 weeks.
          Every 2 weeks is the most you should IMO and I personally never measured until I finished the whole 90 day routine.
          Gains occur slowly for most so measuring too often can discourage and demotivate.
          Focus on quality exercises. For many less is more, meaning that less intense jelqing/stretching gives better results for many than more intense jelqs and stretches.
          Consider starting a log to track your routines and progress. The information in your log can help others help you when or if needed.
          And last but most importantly, stay safe on your PE journey and good luck!
          Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
          Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
          4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Your two threads have been merged.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
            X