Good exercises for girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good exercises for girth

Can I expect 0.5" girth gain from the 90 days beginner routine?
    Or I'll have to incorporate other girth gaining exercises to that routine after 90 days of conditioning?
    Can I do some other girth gaining exercises before I finish the 90 days routine?

I wouldn't expect it. I got good girth gains in a short amount of time but I didn't gain any length (where my goals really are) and I really just got lucky. Girth usually take people a long time.
    Do JP90 first, then move on to more advanced exercises like squeezes once the 90 days is up and you have stopped gaining (if you even gain). You will probably get an increase in EQ which can also contribute to gains.
    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

There is no template that states "do this, and you will get result A; guaranteed!"

The JP90 will reveal to you what kind of gains, and the rate at which you will achieve them. Some will find that they gain relatively fast (lucky motherfu-) and many will discover that their gains come at a very slow rate.

Regardless you WILL reap benefits if the routine is done right. At the end of the 90 days even if you achieved minimal gains:

-Your erectile strength will be significantly better, thus you will look bigger
      -Your penis has undergone a significant amount of decondiitioning and you will be able to effectively plan out the next phase

Comment

Originally posted by Paracletus View Post
        There is no template that states "do this, and you will get result A; guaranteed!"

The JP90 will reveal to you what kind of gains, and the rate at which you will achieve them. Some will find that they gain relatively fast (lucky motherfu-) and many will discover that their gains come at a very slow rate.

Regardless you WILL reap benefits if the routine is done right. At the end of the 90 days even if you achieved minimal gains:

-Your erectile strength will be significantly better, thus you will look bigger
        -Your penis has undergone a significant amount of decondiitioning and you will be able to effectively plan out the next phase
        I don't think newbie gains really have any bearing on conditined gains, and JP90 conditions, not deconditions.
        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
          I don't think newbie gains really have any bearing on conditined gains, and JP90 conditions, not deconditions.
          I used the wrong word. My dyslexia gets the best of me

Comment

Originally posted by ssarcar View Post
            Can I expect 0.5" girth gain from the 90 days beginner routine?
            Or I'll have to incorporate other girth gaining exercises to that routine after 90 days of conditioning?
            Can I do some other girth gaining exercises before I finish the 90 days routine?
            I wouldn't. Girth is hard to gain compared to length for most of us and beginner routines typically do jelqs which judging by posts I've read here don't seem to do as much for guys here. I didn't start gaining girth until I did mostly squeezes for instance. .1" wouldn't be a bad gain from a beginner routine honestly.

Probably. Squeezes are what you're probably going to do next, then most guys will say to do either clamping or pumping after about 3 months of squeezing. I haven't done either clamping or pumping but whenever I'd ask about girth that's what I was told. You definitely want to condition for these though, at best penis injury could cost you time off from PE and at worst permanently mess with your penis.

You can, but I wouldn't recommend doing anything more intense than jelq variations(side jelq, vertical jelq) or Big Al's Squeeze. You really need to condition for girth, these exercises are very intense and you will probably hurt yourself if your penis isn't used to being "over-expanded" for extended periods of time. Just stick to JP90(I assume) and add edging in or jelq variations after a month or two. PE is a long-term thing, you probably won't hit your goals within 90 days and should be looking at a time frame in years.
            Start
            BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
            BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
            BPEL: 8"
            MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
            BPEL: 8"+
            MSEG: 6"

Comment

Jelqing worked wonders for me, it gave a total of .5 inches of both EQ and real gains in just a couple weeks. Now i'm pretty sure I've plateaued and am struggling. Squeezes never really gave me expansion like jelqing did. Jelqs also give me huge EQ boosts.
              My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Jelqing worked wonders for me, it gave a total of .5 inches of both EQ and real gains in just a couple weeks. Now i'm pretty sure I've plateaued and am struggling. Squeezes never really gave me expansion like jelqing did. Jelqs also give me huge EQ boosts.
                Jelqs helped my EQ, but I didn't gain anything from them in a little over 3 months. I added squeezes and managed to shoot up .0625" in a little over 1.5 months. I'd still recommend doing them for EQ and curve correction, but I guess I'm gonna have to Uli for my girth.
                Start

Current (4/10/2018)

Goal

Comment

Originally posted by MarsSpyder View Post
                  Jelqs helped my EQ, but I didn't gain anything from them in a little over 3 months. I added squeezes and managed to shoot up .0625" in a little over 1.5 months. I'd still recommend doing them for EQ and curve correction, but I guess I'm gonna have to Uli for my girth.
                  IMO jelqs should always be in a routine for EQ, but one should try longer jelqs before blowing it off. I was doing quick one sec jelqs when I got my gains, now I do 3 sec jelqs.
                  Did you see a lot of expansion from ULIs and squeezes?
                  My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Hi,

Yelp, jelqing/kegels will always be in my routine.

I just tried ULIs and love em. Starting slow with those as well.

Not crazy about the squeezes as I've a somewhat sensitive frenulum. I'm assuming that's the underside patch of skin just before the glans having small precise folds in it.

The warm up/stretching routine outlined in the JP90 are superb.
                    NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
                    NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
                    NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
                    Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

IMO jelqs should always be in a routine for EQ, but one should try longer jelqs before blowing it off. I was doing quick one sec jelqs when I got my gains, now I do 3 sec jelqs.
                      Did you see a lot of expansion from ULIs and squeezes?
                      I definitely agree, part of why I think my current girth work has been more successful is I do jelqs in between sets of Squeezes which allows more blood to circulate, but Squeezes and Slow Squash Jelqs(more of a compression squeeze than a jelq)dominate. I started with 4 second Jelqs and average 4 to 5 seconds per stroke. I see a lot of expansion from Squeezes, especially in depth.
                      Start

Current (4/10/2018)

Goal

Comment

Working...
                      X