• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member here...what can I expect in 1 year

Hi,

I am 22 and a half years of age. My current measurements are:
    BPEL: 5.75 ''
    Mid Girth: 4.25''

I have searched around the forums for an apt beginner program, and the JP 90 is by far the most popular one that people seem to start off with.
    I estimate that I can devote a maximum of 40 minutes a day for the next 14 months.
    Assuming that I will probably display an average rate of growth, how much of an increase in girth and length can I expect. What are some other factors that I can use to maximise my gains
    Also, I suffer from only being able to sustain my erections for a terribly short durations(30 seconds) under voluntary control.
    I really don't think this is healthy for my age. (btw what would be considered a normal duration anyways)
    Would anyone suggest exercises to prolong this?

I've just started with JP90 and am really impressed after two sessions. EQ was visibility much better. If I was to give myself 65/100 before, I'd now put myself in at 75/100. Erection pointed up more and was easier to sustain at high levels with no stimulus.

I'm not going to put in a measure for the next three months, but penis seems to look better, longer and thicker while flaccid. I don't think this is anything to do with gains, but just increased blood circulation.

Not sure what else could be causing poor EQ, but I'd imagine poor diet would be a big factor. You could also look at testosterone boosters. I have read about people having better erections with those. The best one seems to be called Testo Fuel.
    Start - 16 Apr 2017: NBPEL: 6.5"; BPEL: 7.5"; EG: 6"; FL: 4.6"; FG: 5"
    Goal - Something to overwhelm petite girls' mouths & make their eyes pop out

Comment

The following should make for good reading on this subject:

The League Of PE Legends

Client Study- Here is the latest client study update with routine details
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Welcome to the Gym Garno!

I would also encourage you to check out the Start Here tab at the top of the page. There is a ton of information in there to help you get started down the right path.

Hope to see you around.
        goal--Contentment
        proactive's progress log

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

Some may gain 1/2 inch and some have gained 1 inch or more in one year. it will depend on your physiological make up, your dedication and consistency as to how much you will gain.

One of the first results many see when starting out is improved EQ. You could add edging to your routine to help with your EQ and being able to maintain an erection.

Edging for Premature Ejaculation
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
          X