Confusion on Warming Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confusion on Warming Up

I am a bit confused on the warm up. I did see the JP90 warm up video and have researched products but I'm wondering:

1) How do you use the rice sock once heated: I have this moist and hot rice sock fresh out of the microwave. Am I supposed to wrap it around my penis? Or should I just make contact with my penis skin and perhaps move it up and down? In other words, I don't see how a rice sock can be used to wrap the penis.

2) Am I supposed to heat up the penis only or all parts around as far as making contact with my thighs?

3) If anyone is using an infrared lamp or a moist heating pad, can you please recommend me the exact product they are using? I would like to purchase one that is reliable.

Thank you so much!
    Polipus
    Check out my progress log!

Polipus Progress Log

I heat my rice sock up for 1:35 seconds

Take it out, go to my room, let it cool for a few seconds, wrap it around the front side, then do the opposite.

While I do my 10 minute warm up I use an app called Kegeler to do 50 kegels and 50 reverse kegels.

Surround your penis with the sock, if you can't wrap around then you're either 1. Using too much rice or 2. Not using a big enough sock.
    09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
    04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
    03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Thanks for your reply! So in other words I am emptying the sock of all its rice, and using it to warm up everything (penis, balls, area under balls and are above penis)

Right?

Polipus Progress Log

Comment

Hi,

I think its much easier to use one of those pea style heating bags like what is found at CVS etc...

Just nuke for like 45 seconds and your good.

I heat the top of my unit and then the underside. Some times I burrito it. Works very very well. Save the rice for Sushi.
        NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
        NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
        NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
        Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

Originally posted by Polipus View Post
          Thanks for your reply! So in other words I am emptying the sock of all its rice, and using it to warm up everything (penis, balls, area under balls and are above penis)

Right?

No, you want rice in it, or it wont stay heated.

pretend the sock is a hot-dog bun and you're wrapping.. Well.. Your wiener.
          09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
          04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
          03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Originally posted by discreet View Post
            Hi,

I think its much easier to use one of those pea style heating bags like what is found at CVS etc...

Just nuke for like 45 seconds and your good.

I heat the top of my unit and then the underside. Some times I burrito it. Works very very well. Save the rice for Sushi.

Thanks for your reply. You mean a bag like this one?

<link removed>

What do you mean exactly by "nuke for 45 seconds"? Sorry but English is my second language
            Last edited by proactive; 04-18-2017, 09:21 PM.

Polipus Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by 6inDongNotForLong View Post

No, you want rice in it, or it wont stay heated.

pretend the sock is a hot-dog bun and you're wrapping.. Well.. Your wiener.
              Oh haha got it! Sorry to keep asking, but is the rice reusable or do you throw it away every time? And what do you do if you need to travel? That's a lot of rice.

Anyhow I bought some so I will try tonight

Polipus Progress Log

Comment

I just warm up with the traditional and most enjoying way,a hot shower its what i need to prepare my self for workout and also boost my mood up!
                1/2017
                Bpel:8.39
                Nbpel:8
                Eg:5.75

Current
                Bpel 8.66!
                Fl:6"
                Eg:6.1
                Still growing!!!

Never injured and so proud for it!

Comment

Originally posted by Polipus View Post
                  Thanks for your reply. You mean a bag like this one?

<link removed>

What do you mean exactly by "nuke for 45 seconds"? Sorry but English is my second language
                  Hi,

No problem. Sometimes I feel it's my second language as well, unsure what my first is

I mean microwave for 45 seconds etc...

And yes that one, perfect. Perhaps the large would be better so you can wrap it etc...
                  Last edited by proactive; 04-18-2017, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by polipus View Post
                    thanks for your reply. You mean a bag like this one?

<link removed>

what do you mean exactly by "nuke for 45 seconds"? Sorry but english is my second language
                    3) If you take something, provide the name of the source. If material is "borrowed" from this site, we expect a link to the material in return. Similarly, if you post something from another site or forum because it adds to the conversation here, make sure you mention where it came from. Please do NOT include links to outside sites, other than those approved by PEGym staff. Feel free to e-mail Kimberly at kimberly @ semprove.com if you have any questions or are unsure of something.

You could rewrite it to direct to such and such a web site and the item, just no direct links. Thanks
                    goal--Contentment
                    proactive's progress log

Comment

Hi,

Just so every one knows, it was the CVS Health Peas Hot or Cold Therapy Pack in large.

Comment

Working...
                      X