Exercise confusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exercise confusion

so i know i already asked about begginer erections but i've been thinking about what exercises actually do a lot of the time. fill the penis with blood.

how do you do jelqs, for example. forcing blood into the penis and yet not have an erection, it seems so strange. do you guys actually do one without the other?
    Starting Measurements
    BPEL: 7.5"-7.75"
    EG: 5.25"

Goal
    BPEL: 8"
    EG: 5.5"

"Dream" Goal
    BPEL: 8.5"
    EG: 5.75"

You need to have a partial erection between 30-70 % for jelqing in order to have the blood in there to move up the shaft as you make each stroke. trying to do it flaccid has no benefit at all for jelqing. For stretching you must be completely flaccid.

Jelqing

Penis Stretching | PEGym
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

but wouldn't forcing blood in like that take a 70% to a 100%? how does the erection level stay the same?
      Starting Measurements

Goal

"Dream" Goal

Comment

By not getting excited.

Comment

The idea is to move the blood up the shaft, like a milking motion, which creates an expansion ahead of the grip. It's this expansion that is the benefit of this exercise. If you are at a 100% erection level then your penis is already filled to the max and you will not be able to move the blood up the shaft. If your goal is to gain length then you should do your jelqing a the lower erection levels around 30-40%, for girth it should be at the higher level of around 70%.

Read the link, it explains how to do it correctly.
          Last edited by Cavalier; 04-12-2017, 06:54 AM.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

i read and it looks like i was at the wrong level completely, thanks. i've never heard of length and girth having different levels either
            Starting Measurements

Goal

"Dream" Goal

Comment

Working...
            X