Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girth Exercises

Hello PE Forum,

Im new here and I'm looking for an awesome and proven girth exercise to enlarge my girth half a inch. I believe this is a achievable goal. My girlfriend is happy with my penis at 7.5 length, 5 in. girth but I'm not. Thing is early on in our relationship (been together 4 years) she told me I had the biggest cock out of any guy shed ever been with. I replied thats awesome but if you could change anything about my cock what would it be? She said I wish your penis had more girth. From that day forward I've been self conscious about the girth of my penis. I know 5 inches is "normal" but I just want to have a thicker cock for myself. We have great sex and love each other very much but I heard that if your penis can fit in a toilet paper roll then you can be bigger. Well I just took the test and that roll slides right over my penis with ease. Questions I have are 1. What are the best exercises to achieve half an inch? 2. How long will it take? Anybody willing to help me out will be greatly appreciated and I'll probably return the favor in life through Karma. Please don't respond saying your cock is fine live with it or your above normal. Thats not what this forum is for please respond respectively and with knowledgeable answers. Thanks for your time ladies and gents.

NVM I just wasted time typing that because somebody is just going to tell me to look around the site. I guess I'll just do the beginner routine but I don't want to increase length at all. Somebody please guide this young grasshopper.

Comment

Yea most people will just say to do the jp 90 day, and thats great advice for conditioning and adding some nice newbie gains, but if you just going for girth you can just try some jelqing and edging, thats what im doing now.My routine looks like this:
      Warm up 20 min
      Jelq 20 min
      Warmdown 20 min
      Edging 20 min or more
      This may be to much for you to start out with so maby just jelq for 10 min and increas graudually
      Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Thanks for your input boxer. First Question, What is edging? Also what type of jelqs should i be doing? a ok grip or two fingers underneath, thumb on top and squeeze together and down. Also how many days should I be doing this a week including my off days. Again, I appreciate your time.

Comment

edging is when you stimulate your self to near ejaculation then stop and repeat, just type edging into the search box and youll get tons of info. Id just start with the standard OK grip at first then incorperate th v-jelq in a few months

Comment

And after a month-two months of conditioning, you'll be ready for more advanced girth work like Uli's, V-jelqs, Ultimate Jelqs, Horse Squeezes, Compressors, etc. But CONDITION YOUR PENIS FIRST! You can injure your dick SERIOUSLY if you jump right into them!
            It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
            Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Yes, millia is right, look into the "JP's 90 day" routine. Then look into the advanced exercises.

Comment

In your rush to increase girth, do not do high erection % jelq too early.
                While stretches work length more and jelq girth more, I would read the beginer routines to gain what info you can from them.

Comment

Thanks all for your input.

Comment

Originally posted by jwho View Post
                    Thanks all for your input.
                    your surely welcome, and we encourage you to start a progress log here too, they are very helpful for other guys to make suggestions.

Comment

Of course, also that way we can envy you when you make gains greater then ours

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
                        Of course, also that way we can envy you when you make gains greater then ours
                        Or when he writes about girls reactions on his bigger wang

Comment

Good point!

Comment

Working...
                          X