Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner with needed advice!

Hey everyone,
    i'm currently 18 and I was just wondering what's a good program to start with when beginning? I've got a 5 incher and i'm not gonna lie, i'm very unhappy with my size. I'm looking to gain an inch maybe an inch in a half and i'd like some advice! I'm fairly new so please don't make fun of me for the stupid questions i may have haha. I'm not sure if this amtrers, but when fully erect my penis slants upwards which kind of worries me because I was told i've got to do something different in order to increase size, however, i dont really remember what i was told it was a while ago. id prefer to stay away from pumps and other products like that so if you guys are generous, feel free to throw some advice my way! thanks again fellas

Hi OGSnake! Welcome to the community!

I'm quite new here myself but everyone here is very welcoming and I've learned there really aren't any stupid questions so don't be afraid to ask anything. Most of the members here would recommend starting off with whats called the JP90 for 3 months AT LEAST to "condition" your unit for more advanced exercises.

Here is the link to the guide with pics and videos to give you a full overview of the JP90:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...deos-pics.html

Good luck on your journey and enjoy the gains along the way!

START
    BPEL 6.1", MEG 4.7"
    CURRENT
    BPEL 7.08", MEG 4.7"
    1st GOAL

BPEL 7", MEG 5.2"
    2nd GOAL
    BPEL 7.5", MEG 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Jelqee View Post
      Hi OGSnake! Welcome to the community!

I'm quite new here myself but everyone here is very welcoming and I've learnt there really arent any stupid questions so dont be afraid to ask anything. Most of the members here would reccommend starting of with whats called the JP90 for 3 months AT LEAST to "condition" your unit for more advanced excersises.

Here is the link to the guide with pics and videos to give you a full overview of the JP90:
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...deos-pics.html

Good luck on your journey and enjoy the gains along the way!
      Appreciate your response!! I'll be starting that as soon as possible!

Comment

welcome to the gym,
        jelquee gave some good advice. if you want to look into some other routines check out the start here tab at the top of the page. it has a lot of information you need to look at.

and i also encourage you to start a log after you pick out a routine. it will help you out a lot.

good luck on your journey. feel free to ask questions whenever you have them.

proactive
        goal--Contentment
        proactive's progress log

Comment

No problem at all!

I would agree with proactive as well in starting a progress thread of your own. Definitely a good idea to keep a log and to be honest its something that I look forward to writing in because each time you post you're closer to your goal so its very motivating!

START
          BPEL 6.1", MEG 4.7"
          CURRENT
          BPEL 7.08", MEG 4.7"
          1st GOAL

BPEL 7", MEG 5.2"
          2nd GOAL
          BPEL 7.5", MEG 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by proactive View Post
            welcome to the gym,
            jelquee gave some good advice. if you want to look into some other routines check out the start here tab at the top of the page. it has a lot of information you need to look at.

and i also encourage you to start a log after you pick out a routine. it will help you out a lot.

good luck on your journey. feel free to ask questions whenever you have them.

proactive
            I'm on it right now, thanks for making me feel welcome fellas!

Comment

Working...
            X