Wart from Penis exercises?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wart from Penis exercises?

I have 2 small bumps on my member. Feel like warts but not ask nasty looking. They are clean bumps.

Not STDs because I am virgin still.

Anybody else been through this?

Nope, but if they itch & are round, flat, smooth & skin colored, they might be genital warts! Are you sure you're a virgin?
    ...you can get them from oral or anal sex too, ya know!

Comment

You can also probably get them if you masturbate with unclean hands. Even just a shopping cart at the grocery store may be dirtier than you think.

Comment

Genital warts are a virus, fairly easily contracted during penetrative vaginal sex, oral sex or anal penetration. Not likely to be contracted from inanimate objects like a shopping cart, but a dildo, fleshlight, or condom used by another infected male or female can transfer the virus. Get yourself checked by a physician if you have concerns, Genital warts can spread rapidly and are easily cured in males. The danger is primarily for females, because they go undetected inside the vagina and may eventually result in cervical cancer if left untreated.

Comment

Does anyone know if warts on the hands can be transferred to there? Certainly something to think about if working in a public environment.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
            Genital warts are a virus, fairly easily contracted during penetrative vaginal sex, oral sex or anal penetration. Not likely to be contracted from inanimate objects like a shopping cart, but a dildo, fleshlight, or condom used by another infected male or female can transfer the virus. Get yourself checked by a physician if you have concerns, Genital warts can spread rapidly and are easily cured in males. The danger is primarily for females, because they go undetected inside the vagina and may eventually result in cervical cancer if left untreated.
            What kind of physician. They aren't warts. They don't have the cauliflower. It's more like bumps. Like permanent goose-bumps. I never touched a woman in my life and only did PE so 100% not STD.

Comment

Working...
            X