Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I edge with my Fleshlight instead of manually?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I edge with my Fleshlight instead of manually?

Hi guys I have the STU and I really want to learn how to last longer and get some nice PE gains. Is it alright if I use my fleshlight while edging or should I do the manual ones until I can handle that good enough for the STU?
    Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
    I BEAT IT! https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Whatever works best for you is fine. The fleshlight is an excellent training tool for guys who aren't sexually active regularly, to maintain their stamina & penis health. If you have pre-E, the fleshlight might tend to overstimulate you bringing you to orgasm & ejaculation too quickly. If that's a problem, start will manual start / stop technique and work your way up to using the fleshlight later...better yet, just have more human sex, it's BEST FOR YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
      Whatever works best for you is fine. The fleshlight is an excellent training tool for guys who aren't sexually active regularly, to maintain their stamina & penis health. If you have pre-E, the fleshlight might tend to overstimulate you bringing you to orgasm & ejaculation too quickly. If that's a problem, start will manual start / stop technique and work your way up to using the fleshlight later...better yet, just have more human sex, it's BEST FOR YOU!
      I tried a lot with girls but I couldn't last more than 5 minutes. With the fleshlight I get to the PONR with every single stroke, kind of lame. I've been trying with the fleshlight for a long time and it's been the same everytime. With manual I can last however long I want to except when I'm using lube.

Comment

My FL arrived 3 days ago and been using it since then, it's got a lotus texture and I may not be able to reach the inner canal with my 4.1 inch pewee but man my first use I edge for about 10 strokes and came the next, but I'm quickly getting bored of the texture though...but still I can come quickly with it. I think FL is a good investment if you keep using this every day off from you PE or use it just to edge yourself and keep doing that until you get accustomed to the feeling.

You bought the STU is an excellent choice but after you get accustomed to it you may want to switch to a bit more ribbed or intense texture like the Destroya because again once you get accustomed to the very intense textures --- real vaginas is just a walk in the park.
        Last edited by goBIGorgoHOME!; 03-28-2017, 10:00 AM.
        03/28/17

Current: 4 1/4 BPEL x 4 3/8 EG

Comment

Originally posted by goBIGorgoHOME! View Post
          My FL arrived 3 days ago and been using it since then, it's got a lotus texture and I may not be able to reach the inner canal with my 4.1 inch pewee but man my first use I edge for about 10 strokes and came the next, but I'm quickly getting bored of the texture though...but still I can come quickly with it. I think FL is a good investment if you keep using this every day off from you PE or use it just to edge yourself and keep doing that until you get accustomed to the feeling.

You bought the STU is an excellent choice but after you get accustomed to it you may want to switch to a bit more ribbed or intense texture like the Destroya because again once you get accustomed to the very intense textures --- real vaginas is just a walk in the park.
          I actually have the Destroya too. I just prefer the STU, idk something about it, it's simple and it feels best, to me the destroya would be better if I could reach the ribbed area, so sometimes when i use it i enter from the other side lol.

Comment

Working...
          X