Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I be applying a lot of pressure when Jelqing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I be applying a lot of pressure when Jelqing?

Hi guys, I recently started jelqing, this is the third time I've done it this week. I do 100+ Jelqs and 50+vjelqs and about 50+ overhand jelqs. Im not warming up or warming down, I usually just stretch for 10 minutes, jelq for 10 min, pump for 10min, then edge or masturbate for 20 min and then wear a cock ring for 20 mins. Now the first time I jelqed I felt swoleish, it was great my veins wore popping out more and it felt like I got done with a pump session. The next 2 times werent exactly like that at all, i just felt a little swolish but nothing like the first time. Now I was wondering if I should be applying a good amount of pressure when jelqing? Im not really putting much pressure into it at all.
    Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
    I BEAT IT! https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft.
    Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

As for jelq, not2big gave you exact intructions.

As for the rest, I would stongly recommend you to warm up/down and take your routines a bit easy, at least for conditioning stage.

Good luck
      Started: 29/11/2016
      NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
      BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
      MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
      BEG: 5
      BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
      What the mind thinks the body follows
      My progress log

Comment

Sounds like you're doing a bit much for a beginner. What's the hurry?
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

As per Please Read First:

"For jelqing and stretching type movements begin with less intensity than you'd ordinarily use to masturbate."

You should slowly add intensity and reps over time once you've gotten the form and feel of the exercise down pat. Attempt to rush the process and you may easily hurt yourself.
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

should you be working progressively to a harder grip? is there an optimal grip level? or is this more individual based?

Comment

Gentle unless you want to strangle the poor fellow! ( and hurt yourself)
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Big al says about building intensity, how intense are we talking?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike8787 View Post
                  Big al says about building intensity, how intense are we talking?
                  "For jelqing and stretching type movements begin with less intensity than you'd ordinarily use to masturbate."

As you gain proficiency you can slowly increase the level of intensity as needed. Some of the biggest gainers have mage their progress using light intensity jelqs, so very high intensity isn't always desirable.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Couchdog View Post
                    Hi guys, I recently started jelqing, this is the third time I've done it this week. I do 100+ Jelqs and 50+vjelqs and about 50+ overhand jelqs. Im not warming up or warming down, I usually just stretch for 10 minutes, jelq for 10 min, pump for 10min, then edge or masturbate for 20 min and then wear a cock ring for 20 mins. Now the first time I jelqed I felt swoleish, it was great my veins wore popping out more and it felt like I got done with a pump session. The next 2 times werent exactly like that at all, i just felt a little swolish but nothing like the first time. Now I was wondering if I should be applying a good amount of pressure when jelqing? Im not really putting much pressure into it at all.
                    What pump are u using?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post

As you gain proficiency you can slowly increase the level of intensity as needed. Some of the biggest gainers have mage their progress using light intensity jelqs, so very high intensity isn't always desirable.
                      Thanks for clarification, I will continue with light jelqs

Comment

Originally posted by Mike8787 View Post
                        Thanks for clarification, I will continue with light jelqs
                        Glad to help

Comment

Working...
                        X