Frustrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frustrated

I have been sticking to the JP90 routine exactly for 3 months now. The only gains that i had i see more veins on my penis. I have also edged for 15min after each session. Really frustrated because i already only have a 3" flaccid. I guess im just gonna give up on sex...

I guess im just gonna give up on sex...
    Why would you say a silly thing like that? Some people just take longer than others and you knew going into this that it would be a long slow process. May be some techniques you need to brush up on. On the PEGYM main website there are videos on how to jelq properly. Might want to review just in case.
    “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
    — Dale Carnegie

Comment

I did the same thing as you. Did JP90 for 3 months, saw no results and quit.

The best thing to do is to stop looking at the success forum. It's just going to get you down and give you unreasonable expectations. Set a goal of doing it for one year without measuring yourself every week. That's what I'm doing.

Also, I read somewhere that most people don't see results until 4 months or so. I believe it was a survey someone did.
      Last edited by scorpia95; 03-23-2017, 02:30 PM.

Comment

If you see you have good PI's why would you quit.. stick with it.. penis health above gains, be patient they will follow.
        6/21/2017 day 1

Comment

It's recommended to complete the JP90 to condition your penis before moving on to any advanced routines or exercises. You have completed it and maybe it's time to move on to something else. You may want to consider looking into Big Al's The Advanced "Jelq Free" Routine
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
          X