Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when to take measurements

I was just wondering when people take their measurements

are you doing it before your workout routine or are you doing it after. so im guessing the results are slightly pumped up that way.

I have been taking mine before so just wondered if this was the right time to do it

I'm kind of conflicted with this but I do it during the routine and before edging.

Comment

Some like to measure at the peak of their Stop and Starts. Others their morning wood. Pick a time when you'll know your erections will be consistent and at their maximal state.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

During an edging session, but do it 2-3 days after your last PE session. PE sessions give you temporary expansion for a few days after and may give unclear/distorted gains.
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

ok brilliant. thanks for all the help.

yeah I don't want to give a false reading straight after PE even though it would be a nice ego boost lol.

so erect penis after edging session when most blood will be in there, and flaccid state a couple of days after PE so probably on a rest day

Comment

Working...
          X